Reviews for School Is For Dummies
account-deactivated42333 chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
ANother GREAT CHAPTER! Dude, This is so awesome!
account-deactivated42333 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Dude I so loved this chapter!
Emerald-Mistress chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
I liked it! Good come-backs Raven! Please update soon!
Anything Taboo chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
OH MY GOSH! This story is so funny! I am laughing so hard! Omg! The story is amazing.
Jexiny chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
great update soon
account-deactivated42333 chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
finally! YAY! whoo hoo!

go you!
harryptaxd204 chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
cool
PinaNaranja chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
OH NO! I'VE LOST MY MIND! CALL THE 911 OFFICERS! Lol! That was freaking hilarious!
soaring-bright-flame chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
hahahahahahahaha! are we playing a game in which you are cheating in? hahahaha! so good! please update soon!

soaring-bright-flame
soaring-bright-flame chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
wha... keep updating! and just to tell you... chapter three isn't up... I checked a billion times...

soaring-bright-flame
Hidden Leaf chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Cliffhanger my butt! Anyways, great story. I'll just be sitting here at my computer till you put the nextt chapter or so

-rurouni's girl/kaifan4ever/uh
Hidden Leaf chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
Cool story! Only thing is throughout the story coach is spelled couch.
distracted by zombies chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
This chapter was a little weird. First, you misspelled couch. How convenient that there has to be a boy and girl in every dorm. Don't you think even Beast Boy would be smart enough to figure this out? The 'c'mon roomie' commentary cracked me up. I'll be looking foward for an update.
distracted by zombies chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Actually Cyborg, Robin is also a type of bird. Never mind that. So why are they going to school? It looks like Raven is obssessed with guts...kinda gross. I thought the 'duck hunting season' fit BB perfectly since it's kind of the lame jokes he makes. I like the tittle!
rockafellow chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
gah! you made me log in! lol. oh well, still love your story! please update soon!