Reviews for Petal Play
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Do not agree to be girl's play, let alone what they have to say "she" because they might be gay ... who knows. and and
But anyway, they are children. Cute.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Aw! I was confused at first. My glasses were off, so I read, "Peter Play." Haha. Ah, the cleverness of me. ;)

Great job! This was cute.
As-Long-As-I'm-Around chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
awe, amazing as usual.
Jazzytea chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
How do you write the BEST Peter Pan short stories, EVER? *rolls around* I don't understnad how it's so GOOD E_E; Oh, oh, I love all your stories, and am in the midst of reading through all of them. Peter Pan ones that is. Love your stories. I'd be nice if you had a continued one... well, more of the longer short stories. :]
LastChangeling chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Aw! that was so cute yet meloncoly( however you spell that P)

That story was really good!
ArtsAndCraftsMajor chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
aww! what a sweet story! ~Smiles~
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
sweet!
ice-dragon013 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I think this story was quit amusing and very fun to read. I think you should make a sequel.
Elirrina chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Once again, that's so sweet!
nobody chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Very cute. Made me laugh. I suppose THIS one is just one-shot, but I'd like you to write more like this.
girly chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
u really should comtinue ur story!
Fugitive chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Cute idea, sappy ending.
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
He loves her, he loves her not, he loves her, he loves her not. "HE LOVES HER!" this is one shot. Right?

Cool story. Well your a great writer. I wish I could write a story like this.

L.P
Rolletti chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
OK who are you really. Come on and fess up cuz you are too good. I really like this piece, it's a beautiful extraordinary work of art. You are so amazing and I wish I could write like you.

Rolletti
kasmira36 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
How sweet! The combination between the book and the 03 movie. Do you know you are very good at writing a short story?

Anyway, when will you write of HE more obviously showing HIS feeling for HER? I wish to see one.