Reviews for Photographs
Arpad Hrunta chapter 26 . 1/20/2014
Wow. Well done. I've read the sequel to thus - I assume you lost your interest in the story - but I like the end. Right here. I'm a Josh and Donna shipper, but this is a likely ending to the story. Well done.
thelandofthenutty chapter 26 . 7/4/2007
you would think, seeing as i hardly slept last night due to reading this story, that i would be mad at you, but im not.

I loved the story, and I loved how non cliche the ending was, and I love that you had the willpower to pull it off.

It was awsome. You right the voices of the characters perfectly. I liked the earlier chapters the best, when there was alot of donna and josh interaction, but you write toby brilliantly. Lots of people cant write a good Toby, yours was spot on.

And the ending was way to perfect.

toodles

Jess
thelandofthenutty chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
loved it. loved the last line, lol..

very cool fic so far, looking forward to the rest.

i always wished the pics would cme back!

toodles.
JennCorinthos chapter 26 . 6/29/2006
OMG, OMG This story was amazing... I love, love, loved this... And how can you leave it like that... Oh man I am so going to read the sequel...
LoveChilde chapter 26 . 4/23/2005
You. Kick. Ass.

*goes looking for the sequel*
scififreakmi chapter 25 . 4/23/2005
OMG. that is so sad! i can't believe it! SHE LEFT! omg... wow. this story was really good, despite the sad ending. thank you so much!:)
The Weather Gal chapter 26 . 4/19/2005
What an enjoyable story. I know everyone always likes to see them get together in the end, but we all know that in reality that isn't the case. Thank you for sharing this with us! )
Caia chapter 26 . 4/19/2005
Just to clarify: I don't HATE Cliff anymore (sice, uhm, last night? I saw an epi with him and he was really good)... now...

"For those of you who are cursing me right now, take heart. Right over there (two doors down on the left) is the sequel to this novel – Into the Breach." I wasn't just cursing! I'm going to read that, or start at least, RIGHT NOW!

ThankYou!
ReverendKilljoy chapter 26 . 4/19/2005
Thank you so much for eschewing the easy answers in this story. Your work gained credibility and power from the third or fourth chapter, and by the end was among the best long-form works I have seen here. Nicely done.

I still think you write Josh a little hotheaded. he can explode with the best of him, but he also shows a gift in the show for timely aggression and surprising compassion. Overall though your work was persuasive.

-ReverendKilljoy
Lu78 chapter 26 . 4/19/2005
Have loved this sotry from beggining to end. Can't believe it is over. Was a little sad that they didn't get to speak to one another at the end but that was obviously what you were going for so congratulations on a sotry well written.
airam4u chapter 25 . 4/19/2005
So I reserved posting a comment until reading the A/N in the next section... I'll admit I was initially disappointed. But I'm okay now because I have started reading the sequel... Funny thing is that when I read Donna went to do something with books I automatically thought of this other fic I'd read and lo and behold you are the author of said fic and apparently sequel!

I do like how you had this fic come full circle with Josh just missing Donna once again... Good job on this well written fic!
kursk chapter 26 . 4/18/2005
Great notes, I just hope that you will update Into the breech soon.
kursk chapter 24 . 4/17/2005
Good chapter, I cant wait for them to be finally together and talk about their future (maybe Donna could go to Harvard also).
Caia chapter 24 . 4/17/2005
Not Cliff! I HATE Cliff! I like Joey though, she'd be good at it... how about, m, Joey as CoS and Donna as DCoS? hehe... I just HATE Cliff SO much!
airam4u chapter 24 . 4/17/2005
I can't believe there's only one more chapter to this wonderful story! It had better be long!