Reviews for What I thought was You
Guest chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
amazing :)
Bockibear chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Wonderful story! I loved every second of reading this! You kept with the characters perfectly! This is brilliant. Thank you so much for your contribution.
KyrrieAndSeto4Life chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
this was an amazing story, in the past i had no tolerance for this coupling but i have grown to love it lately. really good job :)
Kisara Alvarado chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Please update awesome writing and story. XD
jessi chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
Excellent story!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
Oh, this is so beautiful! I loved this fic, especially the last chapter; I loved what happened at the party and how she gave him that particular present the next day! That ending was especially adorable!

Excellent work!
Mersedes chapter 12 . 10/22/2007
This story is by far the cutest, most meaningful stories I've read. You've done a great job portraying Seto's character. I especially think you did a great job when Seto found out about Tea reading his journal. I was like *oh my god...* This story was really awesome. I'm so glad that it wasn't filled with only angst. I really love that you include romantic love, in addition to familial love and the everpresent love in friendship...Thank you for such a great Christmas fic!This is definitely my favorite Seto/Tea story.
shadow angel 101 chapter 12 . 6/24/2007
wow! this is one of the few yu-gi-oh fics that i really like. great job, and can u rite a sequal?
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 12 . 3/1/2006
Aww, so cute and christmasy! Loved it!
chocolatelover1 chapter 12 . 12/20/2005
That was such a great story! I read all of it today because I could not stop reading it! I sure hope you make a sequal to this story because it was so good!
evilbunnymusicbox chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Hey it's me Janene! Haven't talked to you in a what seems like forever. It's so strange actually leaving school before 9 a night. I really liked youmstory now that i read the chapters you forgot to give me *hehe*, nag just kiddin. i loved your story even withouit reading the 2 missing chapters. OYU MUST POST THAT ONE ABOUT KAIBA THAT YOU STARTED TO WRITE! My very existence depends on it! i'm adding your story to my favs. even though i support Serenity and Kaiba, as appose to evil Tea. I hope to see you in school.
Someone's Charm chapter 12 . 12/9/2005
Quite beautiful and an angst-filled romance with, as you've said yourself, a "fairy-tale ending". That is not an overstatement. I have been left with wonderful feelings of Christmas. I wholly enjoyed this fanfic for its style, setting, beginning problem, ending problem, and solution written from a clever look. Very much well done!

Er, "thought" in the title is supposed to be capitalized. I feel odd adding that in after putting you on this pedastal. You're still there, however.

Merry Christmas!

Ciao For Now Everyone!
BLah chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
Great! So when are they going to go touchy-feeling?
SK123 chapter 12 . 11/19/2005
What a stunning tale of a romance where love and destiny collides with hate and cruelty - a romance that started over a simple black book that housed the most secret, and discrete thoughts of Seto's shattered soul. An ingenious work of art that is deserving of having the author's name imprinted on an award winning novel...
anonymous chapter 11 . 11/12/2005