Reviews for Chiaroscuro
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Hello, S. Kiley! I just wanted to let you know that "Chiaroscuro" won "Best Action/Adventure Fic" at the 1st ever Sugarplum Fairy Fanfiction Awards! If you'd like to pick up your award banner, you can find it at the following url:

etgadsby chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
A quick comment: Nice work, interested to see how it ends...
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
Nice chapter. "Save". I assume it didn't mean money. ;D

Keep going; your Sawyer/Kate interaction was excellent!
Evermore chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
Great job! Ethan obviously kidnapped them but, *shrug* who cares?
Evermore chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
I LOVED that! Claire in labor was so perfect!
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
I wonder what all this means. Please update soon. It's really good.
suspencer chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
Ruh roh!

Not a GOOD sign.

Can't wait for more!
kiss316 chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
That snake dream is interesting. VERY interesting and creepy in some way. I like it a lot. Can't wait for more!
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 4 . 12/18/2004
I wandered over here from charlie_claire on LJ (I'm celtic_thistle). Nice story! I am very anxious to see what happens next. *puts on favourites list*
Evermore chapter 4 . 12/18/2004
o.O Very good! Please update! And please.. whatever you do.. don't make this slash! This will be so good as long as you don't turn it into slash!
mnemosyne23 chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
Oh, holy shit, this story just keeps getting better and better. Pardon the profanity, but when I get excited, I get foul-mouthed. LOL! The imagery of the snake with the two-toned eyes was genius, as was having both men share a similar dream. And Kate's worried anger was excellent! "Whatever testosterone-fueled pissing contest you and Jack and Sawyer and every other guy on this island need to have." Loved that like WHOA. Fantastic!
IrethAnwarunya chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
this is great. please continue soon!
suspencer chapter 4 . 12/15/2004
GREAT chapter!

I can't wiat for the next!

EK at the both of them having similiar dreams! EEK!

Good times... Good times...
sanscomment chapter 4 . 12/15/2004
Egah... holy crap. I LOVE IT! This is a really really good story and I like it alot. I like that you are having Charlie go out looking for Claire with someone who isn't Jack or Locke.

Once again, update soon (I didn't say that before though)... and this is amazing!
lordoftheringsfanficreader chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
This fic is awesome! Like I believe one of your other reviewers said, I LOVED Charlie's ramble in chapter two. Claire is just a bit out-of-character, but who am I to say anything? It's still a helluva lot better than anything I could've written! Great job! :)