Reviews for Shifting the Blame
caiti.giblin chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
keep on writing the story I cant wait to see what happens... I have seizures like you too so...
LexiLove chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Umm...what happened to the rest of the story? No offense, but that's a really stupid ending.
Leigh4 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Interesting, when I got my petite seizure it was a déjà-vo feeling with no real set off, no flashing lights just wham. Also they eventually lead to grand-mal seizure. So it's interesting to read of different set offs and type of petite seizures.
TheLadyMartyr chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Yey! Aww next chaptie please!XD
kyoandyuya chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
please update!
Say Hello chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Whats wrong with anime? The best thing about anime is that it dosen't matter what age you are. Why stop writing when you have this tallent?

read your own stories over. They'great.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
5 years is a long time to wait for a new chapter. This story says complete yet there is no ending~~ please finish this amazing story!
Kuroi 002 chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
hey, i really liked this story, to bad it's discontinued.

Has someone adopt it? If so, who has, so i can read it?
maya chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
plz! make a chapter 5!
SnowCharms chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
Pls dun tell me that she got an attack in d bathroom...i wonder how badly is Sano gonna get beaten up later...update!
Tsuki-kiba chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
urm... more? Please? I wana know what happens next :3
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
Hey I think this is a good story so please update. I read about epilepsy on wikipedia before i came to this chapter. So I plead now, update!
Eternal Eyes chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
wow this is really good and a good subject to write about too. Hope to see more soon!
Jisusaken chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
AH! don't leave it there!
anon chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
I thought Megumi was a cheerleader, not a doctor. I hate to say it, but your story really does have quite a few inconsistencies. And spelling mistakes. You may want to check over your chapters a little more carefully before you submit them.