Reviews for Magic and Martial Arts: Year One
jchangpa chapter 5 . 3/9
Sorry but thjis story is really bad. Please on the resume that is a cross gender story.
Neo-Devil chapter 9 . 2/21
hey, make Draco act like Kuno in front of Harry's girl form for maximum chaos.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
You have a bad habit of telling us things we already know.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
You know, it would be totally like Ranma to not realise Harry's adopted until the hogwarts letter arrives. It would also be just like Genma not to tell anyone.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
plz update!1
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
g'morning is ohayou/おはよう /お早う not ohiyo/おひよ which would sound like Oh-he-yo using the English pronunciation and doesn't mean anything. Also Harry's name would be pronounced Hari in Japanese so his nickname would be Ri-chan not Ry-chan and you can't shorten most names to three letters in Japanese the words/names are mostly written consonant vowel consonant vowel -Kanji makes it seem like less because it compounds it- and so on unless it ends in n which is an exception to the vowel following a consonant rule. The only time you get a three letter name is when it's vowel consonant vowel like the name Aki/秋 (Fall/Autumn) from Akihito/秋人 -hito meaning people/person-.
So to go over it again words mostly follow consonant vowel, consonant vowel et cetera. Vowel consonant vowel, consonant vowel et cetera. Vowel followed by n like in Un/うん (yeah) or consonant vowel -however long the chain- followed by n like in Pan/パン (bread)
I would have listed the entire Japanese/Nihongo/日本語 alphabet but that would be a little excessive.
-猫光子/光の猫の子 (Neko Mitsuko [cat photon]/Mitsu no Neko no ko [cat child of light])
Guest chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
Hey. any more coming? This story is wonderful
Guest chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
continue!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
HARRY FIGURE OUT THE DUAL WANDS ALREADY DANG IT YOUR MAKING ME FRUSTERATED!
Vahn chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I like it you actually had balance, although harry is a bit op initially but you solved it nicely by making ranma pound harry flat into the ground. I like the big brother little brother relationship it feels real. I cant wait when Harry tells Ranma in his second year that he killed a basalisk only for ranma to tell him he killed Saffron.

I like how you did not make magic a chump to martial arts but instead have a healthy respect for both. Too bad this story is abandon but it felt nice.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I think Harry-chan should be called Harriet.
Zelara chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
If he doesn't have the translation charm, how does he understand fred and george when they're speaking in english?
Superjak chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Hmmm. Seppiku? I can see Harry's British genes rise up to shout at Nodoka, ; 'Bugger this for a game of soldiers!'
Philodice chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I've never read a Ranma fic.
Schiffer93 chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
...More? Pretty please with ice cream, bananas, strawberries, mango, chocolate, caramel, whipped cream and some cherries to top it off!