Reviews for Black Heart
Francis-rose chapter 17 . 9/7
Very cute
Fantomette34 chapter 17 . 6/4/2016
Merci pour cette histoire géniale ! Vous avez su parfaitement décrire le caractère de Severus et Hermione comme je les imagine... Et je suis si heureuse que la fin soit heureuse
J'ai éprouvé beaucoup d'émotion en lisant certains passages, vous avez un don réel pour écrire.
Encore bravo pour votre fic et je vous remercie pour le partage !
Bonne continuation !
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
I like your story. But everything is about the relationship between hg and ss. The actual plot is more a sideline to their relationship. I completely missed the bit where she was his apprentice, it just sort of popped up all of a sudden. Just like that bit with his father: she was planning something to get him to, apparently, admit what happened during his childhood, while actually she already knew this because dumbledore told her... It sounds like the worst plan ever to try and 'fix' him in such a manner. And while severus seemed quite in character, hermione was not so much. All she did was care again and again. I would have ecpected her trying to fix him by learning all there is about the cruciates, however, her studying up on this was only mentioned in the passing. And what happened their exams?. Somewhere in the beginning it was mentioned she was missing her potions exam... I expected this was because she was in the final few weeks of her final year. But then near the end of the story it was christmas all of a sudden. How does that add up? And how long did she actually care for him? It was just a few days at first, that but was clear, but then this caring was extended for how long? How long did it take her to fall in love with him? How long was she his apprentice before this? Why was there not much told about this apprenticeship? And why is Lucius so mad at severus? He was just angry and jealous and so on, without a clear reason.
I did like the romance. I like how you wrote about all that. And i like your writing style. It was easy to read and i kept wanting to read on to find out what would happen next.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
If I were Severus I would never forgive Hermione, ever. He is right to feel betrayed by the one person he took the biggest risk in letting 'in', and she did, in effect, set him up and turn on him.
musicalkilljoy chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Wow! What an awesome story! Really enjoyed it thanks a lot for sharing! :) p.s. you should write more because you are very good at it!
mitch404 chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
omg i love the ending great plot and excellent writting skills goodluck
r99smith chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
Excellent story, what a beautiful ending
folletto chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Yes, Severus didn't push Hermione away. I feel sorry for Severus, he has nightmares most of the time. I would hate to have nightmares all the time.

folletto chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Please don't say that Hermione and Severus don't get together. I hope that Severus doesn't stop Hermione from looking after him. I hope they end up together. What is going on with Harry and Ron.

folletto chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Good save for Hermione to say that to Severus that he had to take his medication. I do hope Severus is going to be okay.

Catlady1960 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Poor Snape!
Mrs.Malfoy007 chapter 17 . 4/14/2012
This was a great story! I love, love, LOVE the ending!
AdOrEsEvErYtHiNgHaRrYpOtTeR chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
awesome story but i got really lost in that last chapter case i had no idea what happened... good luck in future stories.. great work... XD
LoveandScience chapter 17 . 4/11/2011
i absolutely loved this fic. thank you.