Reviews for Beyond Their Petty Grasp
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Holy CRAP! Otto's brought a girl with him! Further more, she's a freakin' fan! Not to mention she somehow managed to suddenly teleport nextt o him just as he disappeared. Wow! That is freakin' awesome! I love this! I hope you update soon! I can't wait for more!
AnimeOtakuBara chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Pretty cool story idea
Lum chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
The premise of this story is very interesting. Your OC has the makings of a great one as long as you round out her character. I like it a lot and hope to read more.
Morgomir chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Great piece of writhing. I really indjoyed reading it.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I thought this said 'to be continued' . . . aww
repto chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Ahh god, I can't stand it, I went to read this again, you simply must make another chapter of this, It's higly amusing!
A fan chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
THAT WAS AWSOME! KEEP GOING! PLEASSE?
Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
luv this fic! update soon!
Persephone chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I love this fic. Can't wait til you update it. I JUST now saw Spider Man 2 and damn is Otto handsome. TTYL!
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
*laughs insanely* Sweet, sweet, sweet! Come on, dude, you gotta continue this! This is like... like... dude... Otto! *glomps*
Archer007 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
No! You can't leave me just hanging there! you cliffhangers evil! You really must continue, as this is the first fic of it's kind that I have found that is well-written and accurate! You are a great writer and should continue this awesome fic
Jason Marin chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I hope you write more. That's probably the first story I ever read with a marvel hero entering our world and I love it.
anacsadder chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
O_O Me likey. Langley doesn't really seem like a Mary-Sue. Perhaps verging on such, but not really there. But you know what? Even if she does turn out to be what one might call a "Mary-Sue" I will not stop reading. Oh, no, an R-rated Otto fic has too many possibilties to just stop reading (and I mean violence as well as sex, so don't get me wrong). _ Hurray for sexy Otto accent! I will read on! Up date soon!
Digital Buddha chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Ohh, how i love those fiction-meets-reality fics XD. You make Otto so...sexy. Incredibly sexy, actually. i really like it!

The name Langley reminds me of The Lone Gunmen from "The X-Files" - one of them is Langley, my favotire one, actually.

LOL at the Catwoman movie XD. It was awful.

Toodle-oo,

Selina
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Ooh, this is good. I love her attitude, and the believing/not believing, and the differences between the world. (Although, to be picky, he does have a wife named Rosie in the Ultimate Spider-Man series, and later in the original series, the arms did have a seperate identity from Otto.)