Reviews for Surrounded by the Darkness
Jadeblueafterglow17 chapter 5 . 4/7
andaere chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
This is a great story. I love the plot idea and all of the angsty hurt/comfort. Plus, there's injured!Frodo AND injured!Aragorn. xD This is well-written and in character, and your OCs are good. I just wish you would continue this...!
lovethosehobbits chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
A lovely story. Thanks so much for writing and posting it for us.
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
A most enjoyable to see them both getting better.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
aww how cute. glad to see an update!
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
Wow an update!

An awesome one at that!

(btw this is lotrgirl1415 from SOA)
Firefly-Maj chapter 4 . 10/2/2008

I dont know what youre doing right now, but please lock yourself in with your computer and continue this story!

Real life is actually not that important, but anxious readers biting their nails because they want to know how its going to continue are... ;)

Nice angsty story so far, cant wait for more!
lovethosehobbits chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
How are You? It has been awhile since we have spoken. I *adore* this fic and your h/c! Thanks so much for updating.
Within Imagination chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Please update soon! You're doin' great with this story!
smallrose chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Oh, no! Well at least I know they must survive to a ripe old age, otherwise you might have me a bit worried. I hope life turns out a bit better for Jared, something like throwing his 'caregiver' over a high wall might help.
RadcliffePotter chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Yah! Don't you dare touch that poor Hobbit! They better be okay or else...I'll never review again - haha, got you now haven't I? Honestly, I've read this story like fifty bajillion times waiting for the next chapter to be posted. Please tell me that I won't have to wait as long as before or I just might cry! ;) Excellent work and PLEASE for the love of Hobbits and Rangers, update SOON!
sooze chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I enjoyed reading this story when it was first published and couldn't believe it when I saw that you had updated! I'd never given up on it and always hoped you carry on with it. Now I can't wait for the next chapter.
RadcliffePotter chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Please update this soon! This is a really great story and I've come back to it like eight times in the past four days just to read it again. It's very well written and the characters are true to themselves. I always love Frodo and Aragorn hurt/comfort/angst and you've done a spectacular job. Please add another chapter...just for me? Please? LOL! Thanks and keep writing!

RadcliffePotter chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
This is a good story. Please continue!
Azure Teriques chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
It's a good story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »