Reviews for Out Of Time chapter 1 . 11/27/2004

Amethyst Blizzard? I would never have picked it, although it actually suits you well.

Anyway, you get A for your "Intruded Reloaded"! I mean, I don't like the direction you took your story ("I kinda ended it up a Devan/Woody fic without any intention to make it so"... um yeah, sure. you TOTALLY intended to make me mad!)

However, you really are a fantastic writer and your fic is so much better than mine, and btw i do intend to post my fic soon, but i have to find it first, because I don't know where I put it

Anywayz, THE FIC (you know, the one i am currently making- and the unthinkable happens!) well anyway, that one is going to be really really good you can be first to read it if you like.. but remember it will probably take a year or so...

There's this song in Brokedown Palace that I love, and as i was writing the above, i realised how much it related to some cj characters... NOT Devan! Here r some lyrics, let me know if you agree (ok, so thinking from J's POV)

Deliver me, out of my sadness.

Deliver me, from all of the madness.

Deliver me, courage to guide me.

Deliver me, strength from inside me.

All of my life I've been in hiding.

Wishing there was someone just like you.

Now that you're here, now that I've found you,

I know that you're the one to pull me through.

well anyway, ur fic is great, you r a superb writer and thanks for giving me some credit -'Ok...this was a challenge made by a friend of mine.'

Luv from me