Reviews for A Game of Masques
Amanda27A.g chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
is this all? cause I would like to the part where is free from his dad.
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Lemon? Please?
Chaos Twin of Destruction chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
I loved this chapter! You have a really unique way of writing that keeps evoking me every time I read this. If this is not completed I do hope you continue. ;)
angiembabe chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
I love the way the plot keeps evolving. Mokuba a little demon but he and Seto loyal to each other. And Yami & Yugi's powers awakening, just loved the way they beat up Malik & Marik.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Oh my god! U r so evil! Crap, I tell u this effin fanfic is just an emotional rollercoaster! Ra, dammit, u are gonna kill me feom so many feels! D':
Oh ra, why?!
And this reaction means, this is beatufil, but ra damn, that ending though! D':
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Yayyy! I' m so glad Yugi, Yami, Kaiba, and Mokuba escaped! Hope they' ll be alright!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Those bastards! Oh, and Kaiba will do anything to save his brother! Dammit this story goes feom sad to happty to sad to I want to fucking murder those guys, way to fast! But that is a good thing! Lol
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Yami' s father is such a fucking bastard, I swear..And your right Yugi, there is no way anyone will tear u guys apart! Promise me, u will do all in your power to keep Yami safe and alive, of course u included!
And wow. I asked character to promise me, right? I' ve just reached a new level of insanity xD
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
Eeeep! The mind link. Yami, u are such a lucjy bastard to have someone like Yugi, and vice versa!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Omg, yes, yes, they finally kissed! Eeep!
Ut damn those bastards, why can' t they just leave them be?!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Awww, we all know that Yami would be willing to go through with the ceremony, I mean he loves Yugi, no doubt about that..just love how Yugi truly does seem to care about Yami
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Ack, yayyy! Yugi is starting to realize that he really loves Yami! Eeek, I just love how he is the one who is comforting Yami in this story! So kawaii and sweet!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Can I just ajajdajk! Omg, Yes, Yugi is so sweet for trying to set Yami straight! Of course he isn't stupid, nor a freak, nor any of those horrible things his dammed father has been filling his heads with!
Anyways dat ending! o.o
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Awww, I like how Yugi at least wants to help Yami and not sleep with him at all. That is just...so sweet..
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 12/13/2013