Reviews for Whatever Feels Right
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I love iit! Dang it! I sooo love it! Haha! ;)
Good job, author-san! So glad i found this! Hehe.
No Name chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Haha, that wasn't as OOC as you claimed! It was really sweet, actually. The sincereness of the story almost melted me into a puddle! (If that makes sense.)
Hah, no need to apologize for all those things at the end, any girl would get jealous like that and I can easily imagine Ryoma calling her a stupid girl because it fits with his blunt nature. I really enjoyed this, and I didn't think there were any mistakes except a few minor tense/ grammar errors. Keep up the good work, and I hope you write more RyoSaku because you have a talent for writing this couple!
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
LOL. No need to beat yourself down -that's the job of reviewers! ;)

It was a really cute fic. Yeah, it was OOC but who cares? It's pretty impossible to set up a RyoSaku fanfiction without going a little astray character-wise. Otherwise, they just stand there and the whole dialogue would be "R-ryoma-kun" and "Mada mada dane"

Anyways, keep writing!
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
your really god! i love the fic! and everyone tends to make Ryoma-kun OOC nee? hehe
snowleaf chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That's really cute! Not fluffy, but realistic and just the right amount of slight sadness mixed in. _ Excellent!
CinaBina chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I abosolutely adore this story. i really do. fantastic job and the ending was sweet.
Dark Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
cute, but too short for my taste.
Dark ANgel chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
cute fic, but it could be better. Continue it except in the next chapter have Ryoma say "I love you" to Sakuno.
Cyansilent chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Er..Well..i loved this story of yours but when i saw the date that u published this story was 2 years ago so i dont hold much hope that u would update but i really hope that u could finish this story before proceeding to another chappie... xD
GimmeMoreMANGA chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
it's not as bad as you say it is! i think it's really good.
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I liked this story, it was really unique _
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
it's okay i guess its all because i like Ryoma and Sakuno fic anyway write more!
keikew chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
It's not all that ooc, actually, becasue Ryoma didn't really 'talk' much, he got on with the actions like he really would. And it's really sweet, you got me laughing, grinning, and tingling here. It's seriously god work.
ligice76 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
love the story!love the fluff...
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Come now, must you be so hard on yourself? _ I personally enjoyed this piece of sweet fluff. :) Nice concept, breaking it up into the years and it's nice to imagine Ryoma growing up. Hehe... Keep writing!