Reviews for Along the Road of the Magical World
KenRik chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
:)) CONTINUE Man! Continue! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE!
Danica Rosales chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
okay!now that was just weird!you know I dont like it if dorothy has another...you know...anyway your story is fine but you a lot of improvement you know!
kyo23 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Hehehe...I really like where ur story is going...

I looking forward to ur next chapter.. I hope it will be as interesting as ur introduction..heheheh...good luck.
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aaw.. are you still continuing this? It would be too bad if you aren't.. It's a really nice fic.. like the concept
SakuraTeardrop chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Whoa husband? I expected him to be like some guy obssessed with her and no more than that! Please continue
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
toinks! update! gah, what is it with authors and cliffies? haha!
Prizz chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Wow.. husband, huh? i didnt see that one coming.. i cant wait to see their reactions! _ V,,
Dorothy-chan Kawaii desu-ne chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Oi..don't be lazy and start typing..i simply can't wait for the next chapter...or am i 2 years too late?
angel chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
moh... are you gonna continue this? )
lee87 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
please update! really want to know what happens next!
Rian chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
uwahh! I want the next episode please... Your GOod at making fanfiction arent you? maybe your a professional, if so please make me your student and make me read your fantastic fan fiction! Im Reann from the Philippines 17 years old!
yanagichyan chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
hehe.. i know this review is like so late but that was really great! i really would love to know what happens next! anyway, hope you do update good luck! _
ang3lson9 chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
manz.. u've gotta continue this story! i'm so curious! ahhahaz quick quick! )
Ceil Scheherazade chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Are you gonna update this? PLEASE DO! I wanna know Seravi's reaction!

Ivory
Enigmatic Ice chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
LOL! Dorothy's HUSBAND! ha ha what would Seravi do now! Please update asap your story really made me laugh and think at the same time he he