Reviews for Twin Stars
Lorelei Jacques chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE!
Ginshi-chan chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
Nooo it just got to the good part ;o;
Apela chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
It's been a long time since you've updated this fic, but please continue! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is still following this.
Green Apple Chan chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
UPDATE!
Canchan chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
I love this story_please update soon :)
Guest chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
f.u.c.k... awesome. update please
Fragments of Imagination chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
I really want to read the next chapter, this story is great. I hope the next chapter will be out soon.
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
Awww, please continue! This is great!
Skyea chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
This is very interesting XD to think you give a low priority for this FF "OTL
Have you heard of Osorezan Revoir? Matamune's poem? Turn into a song? It's a very beautiful song that's even sang by Megumi-san herself XD
Just thought you should know... if you haven't already o.0
Ohh... I am SO interest in what Hao is going to do next... What is he planning? Does he know of his twin? How the heck did he even come up with "Twin Stars"? Thousands of questions is passing through my head right now...
Shadowzamy chapter 14 . 3/23/2012
I'm following, I love this story and i am really interested to see what happens next so Please update soon:)
xjeanne chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
i really love this story.

but it never update and i really wait long please make this story complete
momo chapter 14 . 2/3/2012
i can't wait for the next chapter

i really like this story,
HellsingDog chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
So again, this is for all the chapters so far…

It was interesting to see Mankin Characters as normal humans. And this wasn’t just some story of Hao and Yoh going to school together. This was about Idols! IDOLS! I love reading manga about Idols. (. The Fame, the competition and stuff, and the cute girls and bishounen guys). Funny, what struck me the most was model!Ren. Ren is my second fave character in Mankin, but I thought for sure I would go gaga over Hao in this story. Well, I still do but in a different way because he was cross-dressing as a girl. Ahh, Ren! Yes…Girls love him! I mean, who wouldn’t? The eyes, the hair, the height (hehe)! I love his attitude. He doesn’t want to share his spotlight to anyone. Yes, I can imagine model!Ren like that. I like how creative you got with “Bones Entertainment” and that their Idol is a ‘cute’devil and the name “Ha-chan” for Hao. I wasn’t very fond of princess Hao back then when Takei made that ending. I mean, girl!Hao? I was having a hard time imagining Hao as a girl even though he is quite feminine. But the Princess Hao version on the Characters guide thing was cute! That Princess Hao is what I imagine with this story whenever he cross-dress as Ha-chan. I like that Ha-chan has different hairstyles, make-up, and clothes (not sure about the lingerie. Poor Hao! hehe…). My imagination was filled with cuteness! Next is Yoh and his random cloud stories. LOL! Yoh’s mind was so high already that he doesn’t even need drugs. Aww…How much he yearns to meet Ha-chan and even listening to Inyou no Chigiri every night! I just hope that everything will clear up because Anna might get the wrong Idea like Pirika. Manta was such a sweet fan by the way especially on Chapter 5 in the Lockers Room. I never really paid attention to Horo Horo but I like his part here. I never imagined he’d get along with Hao though, but if he did…yeah, Hao would be pretty much an abusive friend to him. Now that I think about it, I sorta remember a fandom (or was it just a banner?) of these two called the Abusive love or something. I didn’t get it back then but now that I’ve read this and got an idea of how they would turn out as friends, it actually makes sense.

Hehe, again with the random things. Jeanne will be playing as Tohru and Horo Horo as Nekozawa senpai’s seiyuu. XD Iwas having a hard time Imagining Bason’s face as Ren’s Manager though. He always has that helmet on in the anime and manga so I have no idea what his face looks like. I didn’t get the part “'Yoh' was another pronunciation as 'Ha.'” Is it something about Japanese language?

Purr…I love the ideas your fic is giving to my head and the shounen ai in this story. And the last chapter, the twins finally meet! And a duet of Inyou no Chigiri! What I didn’t like though was the cliffhanger (T_T). But it’s ok. As long as you’re not abandoning fic.

"You left me for her!" –I’m sure that’s Anna, but it could also be Pirika?

Sorry for my wrong grammars and stuff. English isn’t my native language.
HellsingDog chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Kyaahhh~~~ I love it! I love it! Heterosexual?...Okay! Homosexual?...*grins* I'm actually okay with both, though I prefer the latter. It's still fine by me! I'm only at chapter 1 and I'll continue reading tomorrow coz its past 12 am where I am. I just notice that this isn't complete yet and that you last updated 2008. Oh please continue...

LoL at summary "Ren who somehow thinks that Hao would be a good addition to his fan base." I'm looking forward to that!
Bard of Chaos chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
Well, I haven't been following but I like it! Please continue more of this glorious fic! I love Ha-chan!