Reviews for Twin Stars
Please continue this fanfiction, it is great I really want to read more and to find out about hao's past. I know it has been years but please continue.
Lucathia rykatu chapter 14 . 8/10
Whyyyyyyy
I don't even read fanfic but I'm desperate
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
New chapters new chapters
Sorry that was rude but please update soon
Ahahaha you do not discontinue this story. I repeat: YOU DO NOT DISCONTINUE THIS STORY. We'll leave a billion prompts that would make your imagination burst. JUST DON'T DISCONTINUE THIS STORY. A reply would be much appreciated. I don't know how you'll do it. Just let us know that you won't be discontinuing this story. PLEASE. Thanks :D
Jay chapter 1 . 3/4
Why hasn't this been updated?
janijanieri chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
pls. update this omg. i looked at ur profile and it says that you might drop this but please don't! know that somewhere in the world a person still reads this in 2015 :)
Lady Eloquence Lorelei chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE!
Ginshi-chan chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
Nooo it just got to the good part ;o;
Apela chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
It's been a long time since you've updated this fic, but please continue! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is still following this.
Green Apple Chan chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
UPDATE!
Canchan chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
I love this story_please update soon :)
Guest chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
f.u.c.k... awesome. update please
Fragments of Imagination chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
I really want to read the next chapter, this story is great. I hope the next chapter will be out soon.
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
Awww, please continue! This is great!
dreamthoughts chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
This is very interesting XD to think you give a low priority for this FF "OTL
Have you heard of Osorezan Revoir? Matamune's poem? Turn into a song? It's a very beautiful song that's even sang by Megumi-san herself XD
Just thought you should know... if you haven't already o.0
Ohh... I am SO interest in what Hao is going to do next... What is he planning? Does he know of his twin? How the heck did he even come up with "Twin Stars"? Thousands of questions is passing through my head right now...
Shadowzamy chapter 14 . 3/23/2012
I'm following, I love this story and i am really interested to see what happens next so Please update soon:)