Reviews for Ode to Solitaire
Radaketor chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Is it bad that i like your stories? Maybe
Is it bad that i think you write better in less than 60 words than most author's do in over 1000? Maybe
Is it bad that i am ON MY KNEES for you to do more FanFiction? Nope... that's just normal.
Please, i beg of you. Write more stories.
HpFanficFan chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
what a clever little poem
Sniper Typhoon Hedgehog chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wonder how many people still play on a non-electronic device...?
Readandtvbothlover238 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
. . .
Reformation chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Nice story, this catches Solitaire perfectly! By the way, my best time for solitaire is 56 seconds. :) just had to say that
Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Creative, and keen spelling. I would change a few things around to shift the rhythm a bit. For example I might write, "...or even a chair if we're able," and "Forever and always it will be here-this marvelous game we call Solitaire!"

Yeah. Thumbs up for random ideas, I never would have thought of this.

Tris
ren chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
oh god. its genius. i mean, it even rhymes. lmfao.
oki-the-great chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Ohh! This is awesome! I love it! Keep up the good work. (And "Your a loser" is a loser, and should immediately SHUT UP.)
the red imp chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
ha ha good use of rymes
Xekstrin chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Yes! This is great. This is going to my favorites list. *click*
Elektrik Shadow chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Beautiful. Seriously. I think I may post a few of my poems... if I can turn them into fan-fics that is.
hxc g chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
the tetris one is short and sweet whereas this one is short and sour... try again
Spuffy is a -gasp- XemoX chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
F* u "You are a loser"

Mr. Silvertongue he is a bastard and does not understand the true feelings of us Solitare and Tetris players.

"You are a loser" go to h*!

Spuffyfanfictionlover

Keep writing, my man!
Kalessin chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
As one who has sat there for hours creating her own little rules for the game to make it harder, I certainly know the addictive qualities of this game. The rhymes aren't perfect, and having another rhyming scheme other than a-a, b-b, c-c can be more interesting, but you get the point across well enough.
leradny chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I keep wondering why you get more reviews on short, humourous, yet introspective poems about games than my own oneshots. I can't help feeling a BIT resentful towards you, but that's normal, I suppose.

And now... I see why you get more reviews. You have completely cast aside my dreary grudging scrape through reading poetry and replaced it with actual INTEREST.

I have but two words to say to you: Write fics. The world would be a better place if Simon Silvertongue wrote fics.