Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Damned
Tenblood chapter 33 . 2/1
I loved this story, thank you so much for writing it!
TheWateringWizard chapter 23 . 12/13/2016
Holy fuck the berserk Harry was even better than imagined ! Snape totally had it coming ! And I can help but grin at Seer Ron
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 12/13/2016
HOW could the death eaters have known that they were there ? Has someone been spying on them ?
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
Ooooohhhhh sooo cute ! I loved Ginny's insecurities ! It was so fluffy ! But it's absolutely obvious that Harry can only think about her
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 12/13/2016
Wow what a bitch that Narcissa ! As if she stood a chance against Harry ! HAHAHA ! Wow what a fight Harry put up !
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
Can't wait for the mock duels, Harry is gonna mop the floor with everyone ! One thing I'd like to point out but I can't remember if it's in this chapter or the previous one: when Harry started having a liking for Cho he was 14-15 not 13. Cheers !
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 12/13/2016
It's always tragic so see someone die but, and I feel terrible about it, I'm glad it was Charlie. Throughout the books and your story, we got to see a lot of Bill and he's invaluable to Harry's advancement. The twins, don't even think about it, same for Ron and I don't even want to see Ginny's name blur in your mind. So Charlie was the obvious one
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
Hahaha once again I find it extremely funny to read about drunk people ! Great chapter
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
I love how you wrote "marks the return of Drunk!Harry". I don't know why but I couldn't stop grinning ! Can't wait for it !
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
I'm so DEAD CERTAIN that everyone is feeling like crap at Grimmaud because of the Horcrux
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
Okay, claustrophobia, fear of the dark, PTSD, now the Dursley are dead and Harry's magic is down again (well it never went back up to begin with). Wouhou !
Seriously how can Harry's magic take so long to recover ? It had been 2 weeks before the attack and he was barely able to send a Banishing charm and a super weak Stupefy. He'll never be ready for September
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Noooo how could you do this ? I don't give a shit about Vernon or Petunia but DUDLEY ? You're so evil because they were starting to have a nice relationship that promised for more and you suddenly kill him...
ghostadmiral15 chapter 33 . 12/13/2016
Usually I don't like H/G unless it's written properly but this is the best H/G fanfic I have ever read
EROD37 chapter 33 . 11/6/2016
Great sequel. I enjoyed it immensely.
EROD37 chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Killing off a character takes strength on the part of an author. You risk so much in terms of readership. But I commend you for doing so and look forward to see how it effects the rest of this story.
2,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »