Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Damned
regina phalengy chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Hi melinda
i came across your work a few days ago and havent been able to stop reading since. I miss the harry potter series so much and reading your version reminds me of the original and fills the void of 'no more potter'. You should write a sequel to your seventh horcrux with dudley dursely as the new dark red eyes!
Padfoot's Revenge chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Hm...killing the Dursleys. Nice twist, with the wards coming down and all, but Dudley didn't really deserve to die now.
Samberlina chapter 33 . 8/14/2013
Just bloody brilliant.
Spent a good three nights staying up until dawn because I couldn' .reading.
Probably my favourite story to date that I've read on this site.

So sad to see it finished.
watchfulreader chapter 33 . 7/26/2013
One of the best I have ever read.
chthonian chapter 33 . 7/24/2013
I just finished reading this and PoE and I just wanted to let you know that this has been one of my all time favourite series
geekzgalore chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
It is getting somewhat boring here. Harry goes out, group ambushed. They should be able to pick this out and stop him from going out.
cameron1812 chapter 33 . 6/26/2013
The best, repeat, best, HP fic I've ever read. Wish I could say more, but I don't have words. You took 'em all. Thank you.
Soki711 chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Maybe the Death Eater who killed Charlie was one of the ones Harry or his friends stunned! I can't believe stories where the light side fires stunners to be revived by their comrades. There is no army in the world that says wound your opponent so he can kill you.
Soki711 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
When stories are written where Dumbledore comes off like a hero instead of the scumbag that he is makes this story a real fairytale.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/29/2013
Wow. Nearly spot on with the names.
Talitha Clearwater chapter 31 . 4/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Talitha Clearwater chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
/"Let me levitate him up the stairs," Molly offered, but Remus nearly snarled at her as he held Harry's limp body closer to his chest./

Erm, what exactly is wrong with Remus?
blewis61 chapter 32 . 4/10/2013
Another amazing story, still need to read the epilogue but wanted to quickly review. I really like the angle you took with the prophecy and with the way Harry grew through your story. It's also pretty amazing looking back and realizing some of the things you hit on the head with regard to how JKR did them. Thank you for the great read and giving me just a bit more time in the world of Harry Potter!
blewis61 chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
Okay so I know I haven't reviewed nearly as much as I should, but once again I am shotgunning through this story like I did your last. I am impressed with the overall story so far and I am looking forward to reading more, but I wanted to quickly say one thing.

I really like the way you have written Blaise Zabini. Rather than simply taking the easy road and making him another Voldermort supporting evil git with no depth you have made him a much more realistic person. While he agrees with much of the pureblood mania he doesn't agree with the violence and is a decent person beyond the pureblood crap. It does a good job of pointing out that not all people who hold the opposite viewpoint are extremist who would turn to violence to get the end they desire; something that is often overlooked.
blewis61 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Dobby answered for Harry. "Oh, we is going to be fine. Harry Potter has a full bladder, but as soon as we takes care of that, he's going to be going to bed."

"Sweet Merlin," Harry cursed under his breath, coloring even more deeply.

Will try to leave more review on this story than I did on the last one, but I had to comment on this straight away (haven't even finished with the chapter yet actually) This had me laughing hysterically! So far I am just as happy with this story as your last, looking forward to reading more.
2,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »