Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Damned
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
/"Let me levitate him up the stairs," Molly offered, but Remus nearly snarled at her as he held Harry's limp body closer to his chest./

Erm, what exactly is wrong with Remus?
blewis61 chapter 32 . 4/10/2013
Another amazing story, still need to read the epilogue but wanted to quickly review. I really like the angle you took with the prophecy and with the way Harry grew through your story. It's also pretty amazing looking back and realizing some of the things you hit on the head with regard to how JKR did them. Thank you for the great read and giving me just a bit more time in the world of Harry Potter!
blewis61 chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
Okay so I know I haven't reviewed nearly as much as I should, but once again I am shotgunning through this story like I did your last. I am impressed with the overall story so far and I am looking forward to reading more, but I wanted to quickly say one thing.

I really like the way you have written Blaise Zabini. Rather than simply taking the easy road and making him another Voldermort supporting evil git with no depth you have made him a much more realistic person. While he agrees with much of the pureblood mania he doesn't agree with the violence and is a decent person beyond the pureblood crap. It does a good job of pointing out that not all people who hold the opposite viewpoint are extremist who would turn to violence to get the end they desire; something that is often overlooked.
blewis61 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Dobby answered for Harry. "Oh, we is going to be fine. Harry Potter has a full bladder, but as soon as we takes care of that, he's going to be going to bed."

"Sweet Merlin," Harry cursed under his breath, coloring even more deeply.

Will try to leave more review on this story than I did on the last one, but I had to comment on this straight away (haven't even finished with the chapter yet actually) This had me laughing hysterically! So far I am just as happy with this story as your last, looking forward to reading more.
5HAD0W chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hi been looking for this for a while. This was the first fic i read coming to so thanks.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
AWWWW! A puppy! They are so worth it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
How dare you! I don't like the dursleys, but now Dudley was being good... Arggggghhhhhhhh!
I do like the whole thing with Sirius, though.
Crippledmom105 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
My mom has some sort of strange arthritis in both her knees and her left arm, so I like the bit about the change in the barometric pressure. The sad part is that she is only45!
librarywitch chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
This was so awesome! Now that is how you kill a dark lord with love. Much better than cannon. I truly like your epilogue better too. Dumbledores death made so much more sense too. Thanks so much for aharing this fantastic tale.
Mommy3 chapter 33 . 2/2/2013
Great story! Thanks for writing! :)
lovemya2000 chapter 29 . 12/30/2012
This story was amazing. Though I was infuriated that no one killedanyone and they were all too good to do it even if it meant dying and letting their friends get killed. Can't tell you how upset I was seeing good people being killed and the lightside only casting weak spells in return, not even enough to barely incapacitate the death eaters. The morality was frustrating. Though it didn't take away from how awesome this story was, and I suspect they were as pure in canon as they were in this story
moriahhh chapter 33 . 12/11/2012
great story! I ove yoour writing!
Starfire23 chapter 33 . 11/25/2012
Awesome. This story and its prequel amazed me with their depth and well thought out plots. Thank you. I had a great time reading them.
pallas athene 5 chapter 33 . 11/11/2012
This gave me so many warm fuzzies I don't even know what to do with myself! Thank you :)
WickedForGood13 chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
Congratulations, you made me cry.
2,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »