Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Damned
F Maurice chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
Good. I think both Ron and Hermione are to blame - both are stubborn and can't admit when they're wrong. However, I do agree Hermione should have talked to Ron first before she made her career decision.
F Maurice chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
Good. But what was the argument with Hermione about for Ron to say it's over?
F Maurice chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
F Maurice chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
F Maurice chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Good. I wonder if Ron is finally getting over his guilty feelings.
F Maurice chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
It was sad, but like you said in your note, there are casualties in a war, especiall for a family of nine. But what happened with Fred and George?
F Maurice chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Good. Aberforth is definitely shown in a different light in your story. :)
F Maurice chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Very good. I hope Hermione can get Harry, but most of all, Ron to open up. I can tell you wrote this story before Jo write the last Harry Potter books, and I must say, I like this AU story.
F Maurice chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
F Maurice chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Very good.
F Maurice chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Very good. I laughed because I could just imagine the scene with Vernon shrinking away from the little Dobby.
F Maurice chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Good. I'm glad Ron opened up to Harry about failing his test.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Very good. I'm glad Dudley is helping Harry - I'm sure Dudley's parents would have a fit if they thought Dudley and Harry were becoming friends.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Good. From everything I've read from interviews with J.K. Rowling, I agree with you. I think Hermione is about six months older than Ron and almost a year older than Harry.
Harriverse chapter 33 . 7/22/2012
This is an interesting fic. It took two days to read. You gave Harry plenty of grief, yet I never got the idea that you were giving him TOO much. You kept the plot interesting and the challenges coming. I've not seen Luna used as the traitor in a long time, but then again this story is old. Thank you for giving an interesting take on the Potter saga.
2,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »