Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Damned
Harriverse chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
I thought for sure that Hermione would be kidnapped. Instead, in her eagerness to help, she's either confirmed something for Voldy, or took the bait he left for her. I wonder which it will turn out to be.
Harriverse chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
I was actually hoping that Percy would be the brother lost!
Addicted2snickers chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
OMG! That was...perfect! Great ending and I liked how they went back 2 the chamber! Great idea! I'm glad that you not only had H/G but some R/H too! I think the original and the sequel to it - this story - was, without a doubt, your best piece(s) of writing yet! A absolutely loved it!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 33 . 5/26/2012
Great ending of the story!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Can u write again? I read the the first one yesterday tha fisnhed today now on this.
TarK chapter 33 . 5/2/2012
I've just finished both "The Power of Emotion" and "The Curse of the Damned"... I'm speechless (almost !) It's wonderful... you've given such life to Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione... their feelings, emotions, doubts, internal struggles...

"Chapeau bas", as we say in France :p
Araytigre chapter 33 . 4/29/2012
Bravo, Bravo! Well Done! I was glad that you were able to finish this series before HBP was released, as it gave a wonderfully plausible outcome for the books. It also was refreshing not to see Harry as "Lord Potter/Black", but as an everyday person (albeit a famous one), and you never stressed how rich he was or how many vaults that he had, you just put it out there that he had "loads" (if one was to quote something from Ron) and left it at that. It was sad to see the tragic ends of Luna, Albus, and Charlie, but they were realistic in the sense that, that they did what they had to do (although in Luna's case they duped her sadly). You did so many great things in this story, and I will only list a couple of my favorites; I loved what the Twins did to Rita, and it was perfect that Ginny's Animagus form was a Tigress. Your portrayal of Harry's and Ginny's ship was beautiful. Your Epilogue was great, as JKR did something similar for the end of book 7: The Deathly Hallows (maybe she borrowed your idea for it, who knows). Thank You. TTFN
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 32 . 4/8/2012
You are an amazing writer, did you know that? I wish that I could write as well as you do.
Jerri-ArcAngel chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Just so you know, the quote from Dumbledore is "it does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live." it seems to me that a lot of people conveniently leave out the last part.
Child of Dreams chapter 33 . 2/11/2012
You need to put more Remus and Harry interaction in your stories.
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
About the "beloved" character death in HBP,

I believe that would be Bumbledore's.
SvenTheDecoy chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
the future plot required charlie weasley's death? can't wait to see how
Falconis Umbra chapter 33 . 10/14/2011
Hey,

you did a wonderful job.

Congratulations. :)

Greets
emma94 chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
for some reason wen Ron had made the prophcey and Dumbledore was talking about dying i saw this coming, whilst im sad that he's daed it seems strangly aprroprate.

What im really intrested in is what is percy doin? are you goin to make him return to his family?...
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 33 . 9/16/2011
Beautiful story (: I couldn't stop, and read the whole series in just two sittings! They made me laugh and cry, and it's one of the best fics I've ever read :D
2,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »