Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Damned
MrsSakuraPotter chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I have come to expect excellence from you work.

You have not disapointed me in the least so far, and I am confident that you will continue to write spectacularly.

I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for an update already! You rock.

I wish you and you family (especially the adorable son you have written about) the best. After all only a wonderful person could write such wonderful works of fiction; fot that, you deserve only the best.

Lol. I may sound overly dramatic but bear with me. I'm doing some major brown-nosing so that you could update soon. (wink)
mary-v chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Well, gotta say, this was a bloodu brillaint chapter! I nearly hit the roof when I saw this in my author alerts! I'm really very excited to read this story, you write brilliantly, and I can;t wait for the update!

~Maria~
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Yay! A sequel! Thanks for emailing me! "Harry Potter and the Power of Emotion" is my favorite story! (That's saying something, as I've read over a hundred!) I can't wait to see how this one turns out!
Daksian chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Great start! I've been looking forward to your sequel since Power of Emotion finished. As this should be the last time Harry's with the Dursleys, I hope you give them a send-off they deserve! I've always found it odd that the abuse the Dursleys visit on Harry seems expected and even accepted, and I'm glad you've brought up the issue in your previous story. With Bill as a witness and an adult wizard, I'm hopeful you'll ensure the Dursleys have cause to regret their ways. I can't wait to see! Update soon!
Serry chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Excellent! Please continue!
emdashing chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
"I think it’s because I’m worried about the expectations."

DONT BE! i *know* this story will be just as good as the one before it, which was amazing by the way. youve got a LOT of very devoted readers out there who lov eyour work - dont worry about dissapointing them all, because im POSITIVE you wont. you havent dissapointed us at all this far (including the other fic), so theres no reason to think your going to start to. just keep doing what youre doing now, and writing like you are now, andf this story will be just as AMAZING, if not better (dunno if thats possible though :) ) then the other. so update! (or ill pelt you with oversized peanuts till ya do! :) )
samhaincat chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
"Harry Potter has a full bladder" I almost spit my coffee out over Dobby uttering that line out loud and of course Harry's subsequent embarrassment. Great chapter, wonderful start. I hate hate hate the Dursley's. I'm really liking Bill.
Ima Quidditch Fan chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I can't believe that you worry about exectations! This is a brilliant start to what I am certain will be a wonderful story.

Poor Harry... I wish Bill really knew the whole picture. Yeah for the red-heads!
Viginti Duo chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Ah! The new fic is here! I LOVE the title!

This prologue of sorts was a nice introductory piece, giving us all the details about Harry's return and his temporary stay in Privet Drive. Wow, I just realized that these are the last moments he'll actually spend in that house. Even if he leaves for the Order before his birthday, he'll be seventeen once in Hogwarts and won't have to go back. Ever.

Loved the pranks you had Bill play on the Dursleys. Not that I hate them, even after what they've done to Harry (hell- even he doesn't seem to hate them really), but they deserve a lesson, so that they'll at least leave Harry be. The fact that you mention Harry craving for their approval, even just for once, had me thinking. It might just be me, but I get the feeling that you might endanger the Dursleys in some way, so that Harry'll help them out, in order to make amends of sorts with them, before he starts his new life after it is all over -hopefully, he'll still be alive : / - But that could just be me imagining things that aren't there... _

About Hermione's age... I've seen this issue mentioned in various fansites as well and it has always been somewhat of a debate. I don't know Rowling's official stance on it -don't even know if she's even had one- but my guess would be that she's younger than the boys. Her birthday is on September (12th, I think?) and it's very close to September the 1st, when the term begins. So I don't think they'd actually have a student wait for a whole nother year to attend Hogwarts. Not that's it's hard to believe she might be older than Harry and Ron, but that's just my view. Anyway...

Eagerly awaiting for your next installment!
twins-rule chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
You should have seen how excited I got when I saw an author alert for you. Yeah, the sequal is here, the sequal is here. Oh yeah, it still rocks! :-)
Inappropriate Goat chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I am very excited to see that you stated another story. You are and excellent writer. I can't wait to see what happens. Take your time.

MM
apatel37 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Just read the previous story and now the first chapter of this, and all i can say is... wow.

This looks like it is going to be a really good story.

Hope to read the next chapter soon.
Kaleena Mason chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
That was a fantastic start. I am so Happy that it is started. YAHOO lol good luck with the writing
aschowin chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Hey welcome back! I have been patiently waiting for this sequel, and I am glad that you didn't disappoint. This was an excellent start, and it appears that you don't have to worry about anyone's expectations, this is great. Anyway, I hope to read a lot morre from you soon, keep up the good work.
cocacolalord chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Don't worry about expectations! You did a great job with chappie one and I can't wait for the next chapter. You should've seen me when I saw your name on my AA email. I jumped up and down and then tripped. Since I am at school, everyone gave me this look like I was crazy,(which I am) but now I am rambling and not even complimenting you on how great this story is. Nice job! I especially liked the part about Dobby holding a cup for HP to pee in! Typical Dobby. I wish my bf was as nice as Harry.
2,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 .. Last Next »