Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Damned
nana-hedwig chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Hy Melindaleo, so good to hear from you again! This certainly is a very promising start, I look forward to more!
moodyboy66 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
good start, will ron coming to terms with what he did come out in the next few chapters?
shannieg chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Wo! Ho! Finally, the sequel! "Curse of the Damned" sounds like an Ann Rice novel by the way. In fact, I think it may be one...

No matter, I don't care about the title. I'm just happy to see the sequel started.

I'm also happy that you are letting Harry not be too down - he's eating, he's taking his potions, he's having a little fun with Bill, he's got a nice room now!

Off to a good start, I'd say! I can't wait to see what kind of mischief Harry, Ginny, and Ron get up to at Privet Drive. Please post that second chapter soon!
James Milamber chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Hooray! Finally, the sequel to the best sixth year fic on ! Woohoo! Keep it coming, cause I'll keep reading! :D

Now, about Hermione's birthday. Where exactly does it say that potential students receive thier letters on thier birthday? Harry did, but his birthday was just before the start of term - the same time the Hogwarts letters are normally sent out. My theory is that it works the same as conventional schools - in the year the students turn 11, they get thier letters a month or so before the start of first term. Hermione's birthday is in September, which would place her in the same year as Ron and Harry, as opposed to if she was in, say, December, which would be outside the window and she would end up in the next year. Regardless, JKR herself has stated that Herm is younger, and I for one have little intention of messing too much with canon. But hey, it's your fic.

Anywho, good stuff so far, keep the updates coming!

JM

Bel'la, Zin'olhyrran, Shosan
HarryPassionFan chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Welcome back Melinda. Damn those Dursleys' at least Harry will be able to leave in a few weeks. Can't wait to see where you go with this story, and I'm sure it will be a great one.

~Ana
ZanyMuggle chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
Oh no - chapters up at different rate on different site! I'm so confused! (but still lovin' the story!)
BurningIce22 chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
hey great chapter... i think i
cocacolalord chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
Nice job. I had tears in my eyes when you described the cupboard and the pictures. Well, I hope you update soon. I really like this alot... If it's possible, you've really outdone yourself.
JD22 chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
Great Chapter once again! Can't wait for the next update. Hope you have fun at DisneyWorld!
JD22 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Yeah your back! Would of reviewed earlier but was not broken for awhile it seems. This is great start to your sequel i can't wait to see how it all comes along!
mysticruby chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
ooh how can them people be so mean to him i tell you

and he is slowly opening up the ginny tis a good thing in my eyes..

DOBBY EHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE

good post keep up the good work i'm loving it already
Charlie Quill chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
I'm BACK!

Chibi Snape: Me too!

Ahem, anyway. You might recall me better as 'Troubled*Star', but since then I'm eh. Mutated. _

Anyway, this newest fic looks excellent, already has a great start. Can't wait for more!
jamesyankee7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
im glad your back.i have been waiting for the next sequel an finally its started. i loved your last story im sure this one will be brilliant as well, so update often an keep the chapters flowing.
emissarien chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Keep it coming! I like what ypu have Bill doing to the Dursley's, its payback time!
cflat chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
Great chapter! Can't wait for next update!
2,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 Next »