Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Damned
illjwamh chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
Well, you certainly have an established fanbase. 61 reviews within 24 hours of chapter one going online is pretty damn good.

Nothing really happened in this chapter, but it's definately a good set-up for later on. Also, Dudley finally coming around certainly is an interesting touch; I have to say I've never really seen that attempted before.
WitchesInTraining chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
Wow! I REALLY like this chatper. I especially liked the part with Dudley telling everyone that the Dursley's make Harry clean up everything once Bill leaves. I'm glad Dudley at least said something. I'm glad to see that Harry still seems to tire out easily and that he doesn't heal unnaturally fast, I think it makes the suspense more intense. I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder if the Dursley's will ever leave Privet Drive for Harry? Are you planning on updating once a week? Have fun in Disneyland.

acciodanrad9
Greywind chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
This looks to be even better than the last story! I'm interested to see that Dudley is coming around to the idea of magic. We'll just have to see what else has been going on, keep up the good work!
threepastmidnight chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
great chapter! i would have liked to see more of a conversation with ginny and harry, but i'm guessing that'll be coming in the next few chapters. i love ginny freaking ron and bill out when she's with harry, its the same thing i do to my brothers! is dudley going to be nice to harry for now on, or is it some kind of act? i never liked dudley, always thought he was a bloody idiot, but i never believed he was super nasty or anything. well, i'll be watching for your next chapter!
Darcy19 chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
oh so wonderful! I love your stories, I truly do!
Riannya chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
::grin:: Great new chapter! I can't help but get caught up in your work!

Have fun at DW next week! Take your kids to Epcot. Most of them don't want to go at first, but trust me, they won't want to leave after you get them there, I worked in the Land for about 6 months, but make sure you check out Mission Space, its the best thing they have come out with in years! (Stay away from test track, long lines, breaks down. Just not worth it for the most part! :P )

Have fun, and if you head to Animal kingdom, find some Cast Members standing around at the start of the parade, you might be able to get your kids on a float with Mickey if you get to them early enough.

Until next time: Carpe Diem!

Good times, well wishes, and may the light always guide you home,

Ria

necara (.com)
Kaleena Mason chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
Brilliant Chapter. OH WOW I was almost crying. hm whats up with Dudley.
2,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 135 142 143 144 145