Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Damned
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 33 . 9/16/2011
Beautiful story (: I couldn't stop, and read the whole series in just two sittings! They made me laugh and cry, and it's one of the best fics I've ever read :D
Ty Rose chapter 33 . 8/5/2011
*Sniff*

You had me in tears with that epilogue! Fabulous story, very well written throughout. So powerful... So moving. I can even get over the fact that Harry didn't call Snape on Lily's picture ;)

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
RagnarBlackmane chapter 33 . 7/30/2011
I don't know if your still around, but I wanted to say thanks for such a great story. Both of them rearly. I had a good time reading it, so... yer. Thank you :D

Ragnar
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 29 . 6/30/2011
wow! that was so awesome! omgee omgee omgee lolzzz D i loved the end when ginny helped harry ...good work this is one of the best stories ive ever read!
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 27 . 6/30/2011
im guesssing that during lunas trip she either got killed and now someone is imposing as an imposter with polyjuice potion or she is under the imperius curse
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
wat was dudley going to show harry before he died? / i wish u didnt have to kill dudley off he and harry were finally getting along
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
finally i find a good story like this about harry and the dursleys and how dudley starts to be nice to harry good work and i liked the first one too :)
0Rosina0 chapter 33 . 6/11/2011
-This review contains spoilers for PoE and CotD-

Thank-you for another wonderful fic! I've read this one once before, so a lot of it gave me tearful flashbacks to my first readings of fanfics.

Congratulations on calling a relationship/friendship between Severus and Hermione before even HBP came out. :D Honestly, it never would have occurred to me.

The image of Harry feeling Dobby's ear, and Dobby happily complying and turning his head for easier access: Basically the most adorable thing ever. I wish that I had more drawing capabilities, and could draw that adorable picture.

The character death's that you had in here were reasonable. Even though I'm sad at Weasley deaths, I'll forgive you. It wasn't too tragic.

Luna's desath is actually one that I remembered quite vividly. I didn't know that it came from this fic. It's so beautifully crafted, and it spurs such strong feelings of betrayal and pity and horror in me every time I read it. I can't decide whether to hate it or love it. I think I appreciate its artistic quality, while I absolutely detest betrayal in fics(unless it's by Dumbledore. I have no idea why).

The idea of Luna's head being mumble jumble is awesome. I've seen it in countless fics by now, and I hope that they didn't steal it from you. It may just be a clever concept that people come up with often. In fact, I think I've written it into a few of my own fic outlines.

When Ginny refused to see Harry after he woke up from his coma, I was struggling at understanding why. Her reasons seemed really flimsy to me. Maybe that's part of why all the characters(but her) thought that she was being silly, and that she should go see Harry. Still, it carried on for a while, and I wasn't able to connect at all.

And I think that's enough rambling about random things in your fic. :D

Random Corrections/Confusions:

-"Silence, Mudblood," Bellatrix sneered, sending a stunner towards Hermione, who easily shielded herself from moved to stand between Hermione and Bellatrix.

-Something about this paragraph makes no sense. I'm sure you know what you meant, but I have no idea. It's from the main/final battle scene.

-In one of the last 5 chapters, you spelled "sodding" with 3 Ds once. But really, it's such a small mistake that it doesn't matter.

Anyways, Thank-you so much! Maybe I'll reread some of your other fics later. Maybe you'll get another ramble-y review then.
Ninja Stars chapter 33 . 5/5/2011
You are such a brilliant writer! I have no idea how missed these stories for so long, they are wonderful! Truly a tribute to your writing skills. Thank you for providing me with both Power of Emotion and Curse of the Damned. The amount of character development you show in your stories is beautiful. More people should write stories of this caliber. I must say, when I first found these stories I didn't notice the dates on the updated and published parts of the story and I didn't realize that it was written before HBP's debut. Nevertheless I would argue that is in some ways better then the plot that J.K. Rowling made up.

Truly a wonderful read, you have outdone yourself :)

~NS
creativesm75 chapter 33 . 2/15/2011
nice
Total-Stranger chapter 33 . 2/6/2011
i loved this story and soooo glad everything worked out with harry and ginny they were simply ment to be

p.s. ur a great writer
narutojazz19 chapter 33 . 1/14/2011
Yes yes yes! I loved the story. The way your epilogue was written was fabulous as well. Most people rush the ending but you explained and went into all the details and wrapped everything up. Like a buritto!

You are amazing. If you choose to write your own story and publish it please email me. I would buy it immediately. Anyone with your talent and ideas could create a masterpiece.

Jazzy
narutojazz19 chapter 24 . 1/14/2011
It's Dumbledore. He's going to be the sacrifice. If he's going to the party riddle will be there and albus will sacrifice himself for harry.
narutojazz19 chapter 23 . 1/14/2011
Oohh I bet the servant is snape.
narutojazz19 chapter 21 . 1/14/2011
That wouldn't surprise me if Cho was the spy... Shes jealous of Harry or Ginny I mean so spying would be revenge.
2,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »