Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Damned
narutojazz19 chapter 14 . 1/14/2011
Noooo! You stupid fool... Poor Ron. I can't believe they'd be through:.. Amazing story. I'm loving it so far (3
innominateuser chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love the sequel, never cease to amaze me. D
Neumzie chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
You know what id love to see? The engagement party. Just a separate one shot, like a missing moment. The party and the direct aftermath. I imagine it'd be great
moviemaster chapter 33 . 12/13/2010
Exceptionally pleased with this. One of the best 6 and 7 series I've ever read. Rivalling Taking Control and Free Life (in progress). And surpassing Refiners Fire. I always imagined (SPOILER ALERT) Dumbledore dying in much the way you wrote it. I remember after book 4 that Dumbledore would die protecting Harry, so that Harry could then defeat Voldemort. I'm glad someone in the FF world agreed with me.

Very, very well written. Very few errors missed by your beta. All and all, a great fic.

Thank you.

Just wanted to let you know that, though you finished this 5 years ago, it was still being read and enjoyed.

Hope all is well with you and your family. I hope Connor has enjoyed the films and not been nearly as disappointed by them as I have been (big exemption to that comment for the first part of 7, which WAS excellent). I hope he's able to enjoy Harry Potter fully and not have it destroyed by the horrible film makers in Hollywood.

Again, thank you.
Gudoluk chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Can we have some more Dursley bashing? They don't deserve a quick death.
dammyd chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
i think Hermoine is older than Harry. She actually took her apparition test before harry. Harry was not of age then. Ron failed at that time and took it later with harry.
snewby chapter 33 . 11/29/2010
Btw, i just wanted to say that this has been my favorite portrayal of Ron I've ever read. His maturing into someone able to give Harry strength, stand up for himself, and cherish Hermione while still having his flaws was a wonderful experience. Many cheers!
Mugglewizard chapter 33 . 11/27/2010
I just read poe and curse of the damned and i really enjoyed them. i know its been long since you wrote. i like how harry and ginny happen even better than hbp. when i began reading the epilogue and i realized harry had another daughter i thought he would name her luna. and i expected ron to have been offered the coaching job at cannons. i wish you would have shown harry and bella after she became a squib. or harry and dolores after the victory. all in all it was well written and really made me want to knock fudges and percys heads at one point. and find a way to hex rita
tscheby chapter 32 . 11/19/2010
I have to admit that I liked your thought process for the last two books better than JKR's. I felt her tangent with the Hallows didn't fit with the ancient magic of love that had defeated Voldemort in the 1st place. Granted the Hallows explains the rare invisibility cloak, but your curse from old magic really makes more sense to me. I think it really shows how true you stayed to her thought process that both she and you felt that Dumbledore and a Weasley had to pay the ultimate price. You also showed the Weasley compassion and love for family by having Percy come back and be accepted. I'm glad that I found your story so long after you published it, because I don't think I could have waited week after week for your updates. Thank you so much for writing this! And, if you decide to take the gang's lives further and write another story, I'll be there to read it!
tscheby chapter 31 . 11/19/2010
Wow! I actually teared up reading this chapter. It made me really happy. Thanks for that! (Granted, I cry during a good Hallmark commercial, but not nearly as much as this made.) :)
tscheby chapter 28 . 11/19/2010
How do you write this well? I have almost gotten to the point where I am neglecting my children just to keep reading! Yhis chapter was wonderful! I love how you have shown the growth of each character in this chapter. Although we love to think of them as kids, you have shown how each one has matured while keeping their youth. As adults we forget how both young and old are teens are. You have captured that superbly. I want to keep reading and not review, but you deserve the review. So, here it is. THANK YOU!
32-star chapter 33 . 11/8/2010
fantastic!
The Fourth Bride chapter 31 . 11/8/2010
You just gave Dangerverse a run for it's money. Holy shit. Fanfic legend in the making here.
brigrove chapter 32 . 10/16/2010
especially loved the loopy potter on potions scene, very funny and true-to-life
brigrove chapter 24 . 10/15/2010
why the hell doesn't Harry move abroad out of Fudge's reach and announce to the press that he will only return to defeat Voldemort when Fudge is dead (or removed from office)?

Dumbledore seems to be politically inept with Fudge outmanouvering him. Surely as the previous leader of the wizengamot and the International Confederation as well, he would have more political skills than he is showing
2,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »