Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Damned
asadasif chapter 33 . 6/5/2007
Just read both PoE and CoD and liked them. They are very close to canon including the seventh horcrux. You did a good job with them all.
superninjamonkey chapter 33 . 5/30/2007
Pretty good story. Think ya kinda overdid the emotions a bit, but then again I'm kinda a closed off guy. I liked your writing style, it was very refreshing to read a story where a Weasly dies though. Seriously, a family of nine on the front lines of a conflict where dozens of families die in a single attack? Just a LITTLE unbelievable when no one dies. Anyway, very good story overall.
Kataleena chapter 33 . 5/23/2007
You are a really great writer, I haven't laughed or cried that hard in a while.
Drag Queen of Hearts chapter 33 . 5/6/2007
Alright, this is prolly a ridiculous reason to leave a review, but i was reading the epilogue, and that part came where harry lived most of his life like he was dying and still took nothing for granted. And the whole time, I was thinking of Tim Mcgraw's song, live like u were dying, and then i read ur authors note and decided i had to review. Anyways, I liked it, which is unusual in the 'harry grows super-duper-powerful and so does everyone else around him' fics.

anyways, nice...
Wildfire2345 chapter 33 . 4/23/2007
Oh wow.

Absolutely incredible! I couldn't be torn away from the computer until I had finished readng this. You kept me on my toes with the suspense, always balanced out by a healthy dose of fluff. I loved it! I absoutely LOVED it!

PLEASE keep writing more of these!

I'm on my way to read more!

;)

~Katrina
worldsapart chapter 33 . 3/24/2007
Another amazing story. I've spent every free minute I've had the last two days reading, and you certainly didn't disappoint. I loved every minute of it. The epilogue was very satisfying...though I still find myself not wanting to have to leave these characters, even now that everything's settled! I guess that's what fan fiction's all about, right? Time to read some more! :)
FallingMonkey chapter 33 . 3/23/2007
another good read thanks for that book it was awesome
shawn-small chapter 33 . 3/20/2007
I just found this story and loved it. Great job.
DualX chapter 33 . 3/11/2007
Fine stories...

Its rare to find an end on them.

Hope to see more in the future.
AA121 chapter 33 . 3/6/2007
completely perfect. i can't tell you how many times i've read this story but i can't keep away. i love that you made it so harry will eventually become minister of magic as well. very insightful and you don't miss or forget any information. thanks for writing and please keep it up.
Sond chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I took me a lot longer than I expected to finish this story but I am in my exams now so that might be an excuse. I have to admit it took al lot of willpower to continue with studying after I read a chapter and it took even more willpower to go to sleep while reading :)

I really enjoyed this story, you had a nice plot buildup with a couple of unexpected surprises (I still thought it was Cordelia who betrayed Harry till they went into the chamber :)) and a decent workout of the characters. It was a nice change to see Ron and Hermione break up, get more adult en get back together, it really made everything way mor realistic.

About the deaths of Charlie and DD: I don't like it when characters die but I didn't really have a problem here since there ar indeed a lot of Weasleys so it could be considered normal that at least one of them died (I was happy when it wasn't Ginny as she is my favourite character in the books) and Dumbledore's death had a nice role in the story.

I acutally only felt a bit annoyed when the Death Eaters attacked the mall since it's becoming a cliché to get Harry attacked every damn time he walks out of Hogwarts, I wouldn't have mind letting him have a day off once in a while, allthough without the attack there wouldn't be the gala so I don't really mind now anymore.

Anyway, exams are nearly over so I can start on 'The last Horcrux' Expect a review soon and keep up the good work

Sammy
karma11 chapter 33 . 1/25/2007
omg it was such a great fic it was so well written and the plot was just amazing!
One with the Wind chapter 33 . 1/13/2007
I have to say that this is the BEST HP fic i have ever read. It wasnt cheesy or anything! In fact it was just right. Congrats and keep on writing!
azntgr01 chapter 33 . 1/11/2007
Great story here. I really enjoyed the epilogue though. You had done the after-war story/chapter very well. I was worried through the story that Snape would turn on the light side, but I'm glad that you had him stay true to it. Maybe you can do a one-shot story about Snape's reaction to having all those grandkids at Hogwarts at the same time. From the first years to the seventh years. That would be fun to read. lol.
Isabell89 chapter 33 . 1/5/2007
Wow, I have a lot of making up to do with this review. Why? Well, I spent my complete Christmas break reading your three multiple chapter stories, which I absolutely loved, but haven't gotten down to write a review for any of it. (The only explanation I can offer is that I printed the epilogue of 'The Seventh Horcrux' so I could read it in bed, as my parents shooed me away to bed before I got down to reading it, and my love for epilogues and your stories is just too great to just stop reading so close to the end. I forgot to drop you a note the next day (I forget lots of things, actually) and never got down to it later, but I will make sure to rectify that mistake.) That's pretty sad, I know, as I firmly believe that if you like a story you read, you can at least make yourself drop the author a short note saying, 'Hey, great story, continue writing'. Having written a few stories myself, I know how encouraging that can be.

Now, with the number of reviews you've already got, this note probably won't make much of a difference, but I hope that I can at least brighten your day a little bit by letting you know how much this story brightened my vacation.

I only got into reading Harry Potter fanfiction sometime in December, after I had re-read OotP, HPB and now started PoA again, and I had never wasted a thought on Harry and Ginny before HBP. With that mistake hopefully rectified by reading as many H/G fics as possible in such a short amount of time (vacations are close to an end now, and I will have little to no time left to read any more fics once school starts), I want to let you know that your fics are brilliant.

My love for Harry and Ginny together has grown so much since I read the way you wrote them and had them interact, and only today did I realize that I would be very disappointed if we didn't hear a lot of their relationship in the 7th novel after I got so accustomed to reading your fics (though I really can't imagine JK letting us down).

You did a wonderful job, and I loved how you showed the relationships between Harry and the people closest to him, especially his friendship towards Ron and Hermione and the bonds within the Weasley family. In fact, I've become a huge fan of the Harry/Weasley brothers relationship because of the way you portrait their interaction in your fics.

Long story short, I loved this fic (and of course the prequel PoE, which I will comment on after I finsih this review... I know, it's all a bit mixed up, but I simply have to express my admiration for your work), and I hope you will write more stories.

Remaining a huge fan of your writing, Isabell.
2,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »