Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Damned
cmfisher chapter 33 . 7/5/2017
Wonderful story. thank you so much. Usually alot of the stories show Ginny as being childish. this one was not again thank you so so much
merula46 chapter 33 . 6/24/2017
this was an amazing story. I really truly enjoyed thiskeep up the good work
Revliledpembroke chapter 33 . 6/18/2017
This story feels like a middle 70s to upper 80s in the good percentile. It's enough that I like it, but that I probably won't mass recommend to my friends. It's good, but otherwise forgettable.

You fell into a pattern. Harry and friends would go out, Harry and friends would be attacked, someone would be seriously injured/killed, and Harry blames himself. Hestia, Charlie, Jonathon, Kingsley, Dumbledore, and likely others. There wasn't a single moment where Harry could enjoy himself while going out, and that got a little tiring after a while. Even events where the obscurity and randomness of it all should have kept them safe, they were almost immediately targeted.

It also leads to all of those events being haphazardly remembered, because most of them are identical to each other. Whether at the mall/arcade, the beach, or wherever, "Harry and Co. have fun until the Death Eaters manage to find where they are and attack, injuring or killing someone in the process. Everyone spends the next chapter grieving, worried, or barely remembering that that auror was killed off/onscreen."

Like the characters though.
Revliledpembroke chapter 20 . 6/18/2017
Yes, the prophecy mentions one killing the other, but that doesn't mean Avada Kedavra is what will be used. Diffindo would work just as well. So would a knife.
Revliledpembroke chapter 17 . 6/17/2017
I never did like using non-lethal spells in a WAR. Because, you know, they can get their friends back up in no time, and they'll be fighting fit with just a single spell. But a dead enemy ain't an enemy no more.
mumphie chapter 33 . 6/10/2017
I just finished your story and it's predecessor. I love your story line and your ideas. I know you wrote this before many of the cannon ideas came to light. You know? I like many of your ideas better than JK's! Keep up the good work.
Reuben Beacham chapter 31 . 5/26/2017
I liked it but I think Harry really should have been an Auror. But this is just my opinion
Guest chapter 25 . 5/23/2017
You are awesome. You predicted Dumbledore's death too?
Guest chapter 25 . 5/23/2017
Was this really written back in 2004/2005? And you knew about Neville/Hannah? I'm amazed. Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione were obvious since first two books but it's amazing that you predicted so much more.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2017
When I'm reading fanfiction that was written before release of all books I wish I would be able to read Harry Potter books as they aired and try to guess what will happen and see if I was right. Because your story despite obviously being different guessed so many things (like this chapter where Weasley died even though not the same Weasley). On the other hand I was able to read all books and didn't have to wait years for books to come out.
Talonwalker chapter 33 . 4/2/2017
Great story, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Literally the best fanfiction that I've ever read, i just feel sad for it being over. But it ended like it should have ended... Please make more fanfiction you are a natural talent.
DetroitNate chapter 33 . 2/1/2017
I loved this story, thank you so much for writing it!
TheWateringWizard chapter 23 . 12/13/2016
Holy fuck the berserk Harry was even better than imagined ! Snape totally had it coming ! And I can help but grin at Seer Ron
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 12/13/2016
HOW could the death eaters have known that they were there ? Has someone been spying on them ?
2,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »