Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Damned
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
Ooooohhhhh sooo cute ! I loved Ginny's insecurities ! It was so fluffy ! But it's absolutely obvious that Harry can only think about her
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 12/13/2016
Wow what a bitch that Narcissa ! As if she stood a chance against Harry ! HAHAHA ! Wow what a fight Harry put up !
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
Can't wait for the mock duels, Harry is gonna mop the floor with everyone ! One thing I'd like to point out but I can't remember if it's in this chapter or the previous one: when Harry started having a liking for Cho he was 14-15 not 13. Cheers !
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 12/13/2016
It's always tragic so see someone die but, and I feel terrible about it, I'm glad it was Charlie. Throughout the books and your story, we got to see a lot of Bill and he's invaluable to Harry's advancement. The twins, don't even think about it, same for Ron and I don't even want to see Ginny's name blur in your mind. So Charlie was the obvious one
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
Hahaha once again I find it extremely funny to read about drunk people ! Great chapter
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
I love how you wrote "marks the return of Drunk!Harry". I don't know why but I couldn't stop grinning ! Can't wait for it !
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
I'm so DEAD CERTAIN that everyone is feeling like crap at Grimmaud because of the Horcrux
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
Okay, claustrophobia, fear of the dark, PTSD, now the Dursley are dead and Harry's magic is down again (well it never went back up to begin with). Wouhou !
Seriously how can Harry's magic take so long to recover ? It had been 2 weeks before the attack and he was barely able to send a Banishing charm and a super weak Stupefy. He'll never be ready for September
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Noooo how could you do this ? I don't give a shit about Vernon or Petunia but DUDLEY ? You're so evil because they were starting to have a nice relationship that promised for more and you suddenly kill him...
ghostadmiral15 chapter 33 . 12/13/2016
Usually I don't like H/G unless it's written properly but this is the best H/G fanfic I have ever read
EROD37 chapter 33 . 11/6/2016
Great sequel. I enjoyed it immensely.
EROD37 chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Killing off a character takes strength on the part of an author. You risk so much in terms of readership. But I commend you for doing so and look forward to see how it effects the rest of this story.
EROD37 chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Your writing never fails to bring a tear to my eyes. People who have never read the books and have only seen the movies never understand the abuse that Harry had to endure before going to Hogwarts. It honestly breaks my heart when I read a good story in which one of Harry's friends gets to see what reality was like for him in his early years.
Nik1627 chapter 33 . 10/21/2016
I love this story! Every moment of the story had me excited to know what's about to happen! Also, this epilogue is one of the best ones I have read in a long time!
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 33 . 8/20/2016
Very good story, thanks for writing it!
2,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »