Reviews for Wolf Lake alternative story
Cindy chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
It has been 7 years since you last updated and I'm sure a lot has changed in your life. This story is amazing one of my favorites. I hope you decide to continue the story and give it the ending that it deserves. Thank you for the great story I love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Omg please continue. Ive got tears i really wanna know what happens next :-) x
Tendresse chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Please update soon!I have really enjoy this story so far.
RomieForever chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
omg i love this story there has to be more please
dkwr07 chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
great story. cant wait to see what happens next. please update soon.
TiffanyM chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
interesting story i wish you would have finished it
ashiwalla chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
I like this story a lot, but I'm a little fuzzy on your first version since it's been so long. I hope you haven't abandoned this, it's great! I really want to see how your Sophie reacts to the rest of the town and at school.

Though I think it might be slightly more fun if Luke doesn't consider her his mate right away, at least *not consciously* but gets built up as the story progresses.

You should definitely continue this, it's awesome!
snowangl05 chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
I love this story and really want to read more. Im really like this different version of wolf lake and cant wait to see what is going to happen next...please update again soon!
liljo chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
heya its great to see this stroy back , im loing the different angle yu've taken with everything :D please add more soon

thanks
DopeyDD chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
This is my first review so I hope this helps instead of hinders. I like the story so far and was on the edge of my seat. I was very disappointed to get to the bottom and have no more chapters. I like having a darker Sophia, since she is always the more cheerful one in the story. Please continue.
dillon2 chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
I read this story I think long ago and I have to say I've really missed it! I hope you do continue it and update again soon because I'm completly hooked! Keep up the great job. And I wouldn't mind you doing your wolf lake stories also.
mcs1195 chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
I like the fresh approach you have taken to Wolf Lake. I look forward to updates.
Cody101 chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
OMG! YOU NEED TO UPDATE SOON. I CANT STAND THE CLIF HANGER PLUSS WHAT WILL THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL BE LIKE? AND ONLY A IDEA TO KICK AROUBD MAKE SOPH HAVE A HINDEN FAMILY ON HER MOMS SIDE SO THEY CAN COME AND FIND HER? JUST A THOUGHT WILL BE WACHING FOR MORE HOPEFULY SOON
cupids arrow chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
I loved it. Carry on writing, it's gr8 2 see you back in action.
BizarreLemon chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
I'm so glad you're back! I so love your story! I hope you'll update soon, I can't wait to read your next chapter. See you soon ;)