Reviews for Better Than This : Part I
SineadKiryuu017 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Woah this is beautiful! :O

update soon 3
nakoma chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This is amazing. I actually cried when I read it. Thank you, it's beautiful.
CJHarkness chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
loved the chapter, are you ever going to post the second half?

this has lots of potential! please do update (:
ohyeah100-sallayani chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This is great. Why would ever ban you? What a loss!
Miramis chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Wow that was a really powerful fic, please write part 2. If your worried theyre going to take it down then why dont you post it on adultfanfiction. net? You hade me crying like a baby, poor Harry.
Shadow-Ravin chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I like it!
idiotchildofthe90s chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I love this... I could LIVE off of this story here. Please do more, please? I'm in tears O.o
BlackDove-alchemist chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Oh MY GOD! this is really well written. It made me cry though. the description was really well balenced, and the emotion was really captured...and I sound like my english teacher...great job anyway.
fxdmn chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Wow. Powerful stuff. Heartbreaking, not for kiddies, but definitely beautifully written, and powerful. Like a wave cresting and then crashing on a cliff; geez, this piece has gotten me into writing analogies; good stuff!
Gambitlover21 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Wow. Ok, first, I have to let you know that I am not a big fan of Harry falling in love w/ the older men in his life (too OOC for me, I guess). However, I loved this story! You made it believable that Harry would act that way after all that horror and torture. I'm actually liking the Harry/Snape angle. I really hope that you continue w/ the second part of this, even though it's been a while.
The Noble Rot chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Gracious, sweet Vanillusion. And I really thought 'The Scent of Cedar' was the very best tale on this site. Now, alas, it falls neatly into second place behind this dangerous little fiction. I find your fascination with the macabre to be unutterably delicious.

Your stories go down smoother than wild honey.
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This is one of the darkest stories I've ever read, but also one of the most beautiful. If part II is still in the works, please do post it. I'd love you to continue with this.
xxaznhjstarxx chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
OMG that was so fucking good. so hot yet it wrenches my heart. yeah hopefully it wont be taken down. oh and plz plz continue ur any port in a storm story. ive been waiting for forever for it to continue. X3
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
A very well written and emotional fic. Please, bring on part 2
Lady bibliophile chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
love this story

god i'm so sick

please post the second one