Reviews for Visitor
hama431 chapter 8 . 2/25
Update please
Will yugi stay with yami or return home
My fanfix chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Omg! Left it at the worst spot! Kept me on the edge of my seat. I hope I don't have to wait a month... Oh its eating at me! Ok, write faster!
Arivania Moons chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Continue. Or. Die. -_-
Akarinami984 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
I love the story so far

Can you please send me the link to the full 7th chapter? Thank you!
Akarinami984 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love your story so far

Can you please send me the link to the full 7th chapter please? Thank you!
dergunwoolverton chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
I can't belive I didn't find this story sooner! I fucking (excuse the language) LOVED it! Kinda wanted to read the lemon part though. But i'll get over it. Can't wait for the next chapter to be posted!
lilyflower666 chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
it's been over seven years since you last updated this very enticing story. and all we have to do is ask for it? well then, may i please have the lemon? please come back, i haven't read such a vivid story in such a long time, and you Tara.B Amy, are a very vivid writer. Midnight
lilyflower666 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
best foreplay ever! so many details, so refreshing. i would love to get to your home page to use that link to the lemon, but my pc has decided to be stubborn. ah well i'll get there the story so far by the way. Midnight
naomi chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
SOOO COOL STORY when will be next ? :3
bostafu chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
wooow this is soo good. And damn a possessive yami? This is gonna be even better! I just hope that they will find a way to work this out and stay together.
bostafu chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Aww man this chapter is so hot hot HOT! And considering I couldn't read the rest of it (, it was stiiill hot without the lemon, and even hotter than other fics WITH lemon.

Wow never knew touching (on the uke's perspective) could be so good XD, and those tongue wars! Damn playful. But lol during the whole time I was self-conscious as and for yugi because I didn't brush my teeth or change my clothes yet too XD.
bostafu chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Oh the conflict of morals and beliefs in relationships! And the mystery of love. Well dunno much about love, I just think about it as a heartwarming, caring feeling. But if I think about it in a pessimistic way and in terms of a relationship.. it's just an ideal /. Oh well, who knows.
bostafu chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Ah.. as usual another hot chapter! Mmmm so good. lol XD. But yeah now I feel sorry for Yami. I don't know how he's gonna hold it in. And I think Yugi might give in because he would care about Yami's well being.
bostafu chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Aw man that kiss was sooo erotic! Damn your good. lol, it's rare to find an author who can really make simple things sensual. and exciting!
bostafu chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Ah.. no wonder Yami was so intensely sexy! Good thing he's not like that all the time or else I'd go crazy. And well Yugi just would be plain uncomfortable all the time.