Reviews for The Art of Vanishing
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That was so...sad.

I was wondering why your words sounded so deep, the I realized that you were writing in present well, i loved it.
waterlit chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow heh... I'm pretty speechless now (: in a good way, of course.
stubborn-aesthetics chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I love your style. The phrases you use, the imagery you create, but you aren't verbose. It's simple. And simplicity rules.

Absolutely sublime.
Keria The Dove chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I know how long ago this was written, but I had to review it. This story made you feel like you were there. Amazing!
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 8/9/2006

Really, when you think about it, everyone in Inuyasha has the potential to be so completely messed up. And you do an awesome job showing it.
Brandtishot chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Omg, this made me cry!It's really good!
Silindro chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
It's great how all of your stories are stories within stories.
leian chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Wonderful! I've never given much thought to Sango/Miroku, but you've led me to glimpse the nuances of their relationship. You've woven the canon into a very believable scenario and done so beautifully! Kudos!
Goosegurl chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Winter Aquamarine chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
So sad... and depressing and so poetic...

I reslly loved it.
antoinette chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Incredible! It's like reading a chapter straight out of Carol Goodman or Alice Hoffman: evocative, poetic and it tears your heart to pieces just reading it. Amazing!
Inuyashas Rain chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Man, this is SAD! What were you thinking? It's good, it's just so darn sad... :( I still like thought.
Melitza chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Oh my! So very, very sad! Definitely angsty... I love your writing style, though. Your metaphors are very poetic and flow beautifully, inspiring flickering images in the minds of your readers...

Your description of Sango's anguish is vivid and tangible.

Improvements I would recommend would be: A more concrete ending, perhaps... It seems to leave the reader hanging a little. And also, I think that some of the paragraphs could be combined and that might make it flow even easier.

All in all? Very god job. Keep up the good work.
The Procrastinator chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
This is absolutely exquisite, and very cynical. Sango brings Miroku down with her, and she's finally happy. Brilliant. As an authoress, you intimidate the living crap out of me, but as a writer, your work just leaves stunned and fascinated. I don't mind the Fluff and the WAFF on , but such dark, elusive, and intelligent stories like this are so nice to run to if it gets a bit too saccharine in the fiction world.
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Man, girl, this is beautiful! I love the way you write. You always capture my interest and intrigue me. *bows* You are the MASTER!