Reviews for Elpitha
Guest chapter 37 . 10/3/2013
Seriously loved this. I was a bit apprehensive about reading an oc fic on harvest moon because I couldn't see how it would work but I'm absolutely glad I did. What makes this so wonderful is how real the characters and emotions are, by the end I was feeling that involved with them all that I couldn't help getting emotional. The writing, the story just brilliant so thanks for writing this :D
teacupz chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
oh, it had been a month already since I read the first chapter of Elpitha and I still remembered her interesting attitudes. I liked them so muuch!

but, to be honest, I haven't finished reading it yet. as you can see, I've done reading only three chapters. I'm sorry; it had been quite busy days lately.

anyway, to the fic!

I liked all of the descriptions. you are pretty good at it! TT also the characters were IC and by reading the second chapter and the third one, I can feel that Elpitha did give sort of interesting interactions with others. I want to see more in the next chapters; that I will read whenever I had another free time. again, I'm sorry for the lameness. -;

the idea... was brilliant. everything was just natural; sure you are talented! I wish you can share your great skill and knowledge about writing with me.

also liked that you put a bit metaphors in it; it was my favorite kind of dictions.

in the second chapter, this line: This was a usual habit for Elpitha.

I guess the right one wasn't 'a usual habit' but 'an usual habit'. am I right?

and, I guess you could put some kind of line/dot/anything else between different scenes so they seemed like separated. and for thoughts, you could use italic. (wait, did FFN offer those features when this fic was published?) well, FFN offered it or not, you can still do the editing whenever you have a free time. ;D

but, still, they were amazing chapters. my favorite part might be the part when Elpitha wanted to leave from Barley's house and then May begged her to stay. it was... sweet. :)
teacupz chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
another amazing story! :D I liked your writing style... it's describe and mostly classic, in my opinion. well, what I meant by classic was probably unique and rarely found in other stories these days. great style!

I liked the twist in the middle of chapter. I thought Elpitha was an animal lover when you mentioned all of the animals (with your amazing descriptions). and there the next line, made all of those images of her ruined in second. XD

you sure had rich vocabulary! your story contained lots of high words that blended well and gave great effects to the story. (thanks for the dictionary function up there that helped me out to understand those words, haha :D)

although, I think some part of the story might seem a bit rushed like on the second paragraph. maybe if you put 'It had to be a dream' in new line, it will gave some sort effects like the scene had changed from dream to reality. just my opinion, anyway...

well, I haven't finished reading it yet. but I will continue sooner (I hope) and drop another review. :D 36 chapters to go!
stormcloud chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
y did elipitha call mikri stupid?humans r animals 2 so she just called herself stupid also[no offense to u watsoevr]sorry i just dont lik humans saying anything bad about other animals. i lov'd the chapter other than that tho...the ending was odd...-.-
Sparkly Emerald chapter 37 . 9/30/2008
That was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. And shame on you for making me think that Elpitha had died. lol. I was laughing with releif when it turned out to just be a bad dream!
Sparkly Emerald chapter 26 . 9/29/2008
I read alot of this today and it was all very good. It was all so beautiful and I just wanted to tell you that you are a very gifted writer.
Sparkly Emerald chapter 19 . 9/24/2008
Could it be that Rick is beating her? Hm... Guess I'll find out in a minute.
Sparkly Emerald chapter 15 . 9/24/2008
Oh wow, I always disliked Joanna for what she did to May, but that was so, so horrible...
Sparkly Emerald chapter 12 . 9/24/2008
What is with the bushes? LOL! So funny!
Sparkly Emerald chapter 11 . 9/24/2008
I thought the wind was a very beautiful way to show what was going on since you skipped foward... And I wonder what's up with Stu.
Sparkly Emerald chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
That last part was SO funny! I loved it!
Sparkly Emerald chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Whoa, dramatic... I like it!
Sparkly Emerald chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Very good so far. I like it.
Michael chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Elpitha and Mary have some of the same interest that mean that they could be friends later on and or help each other more personally later? This Kai is an asshole that is full of him self thats all i have to say about him!
MCS chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Jack and Elpitha have meet before, and the old man is playing match maker. i whats to come next?