Reviews for Silent
Hinote chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Poor Ryou-kun... Same with Odion... But then... Odion tries to be noticed, he just does so descritly.

Yes, I'm betting anything that it's Ryou speaking.
Chaos Magician chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
*blinks* didn't mean to read something so contemplative at 2 in the morning. Good thoughts, but a little deep for me.
kuri the healer chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Wonderful,WSJ,just like I grow up,I'm going to be big and strong and write just like you!

...Sorry,random THIS FIC!

Crosslit.Heavens chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
well that was interesting . i know exactly how that person .. feels .
Shanako chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I wonder about this a lot as well. If I had to identify myself with someone, I'd say I'm a Miho. An outcast. I crave to be know, yet I hate the spotlight. Thank you for this story. It is so good, now I'm al depressed... er, never mind. Thanks for listining!
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
See? This is why I like Bakura-kun so much. 'Cos we both tend to blend into the woodwork. Oh, yeah, you forgot a category- the people so ordinary and dependable you forget they exist! *coughHondacough* Or were you just not including some of the characters?
Angela and MiniMix chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
My guess was it's Ryou? Yup, this sounded like me to a t... You're good. real good. That's all I can really say.
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I love this fic, like all your others. And, of course, it's Ryou speaking. I absolutely love your portrayals of Ryou. . Keep on writing.
Someone chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Yay! ) A story for/of the outcasts! I can relate to most of the things you said there...

Youre a really good writer, you know that?

Anyway - it was Ryou, wasnt it?
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
One geuss: Ryou.

Speaking of people who aren't noticed, I remember reading Chobits, and one panel was a scene from a street. There were pedestrians with persocoms in tow. I looked over it again, next reading, and I found my eyes resting on a small persocom, a little girl, who had "ears" like a cat.

I started thinking of a story about her. What was her life like? Who was her owner? Was she really as childish as her appearence, or was she much more mature, but trapped in the appearence of a little girl?

The creativity spiraled.
Annie chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! SOMEONE THAT ACUALLY UNDERSTANDS THE OUTCASTS! Or is kind enough to pretend they do... I'm guessing that the one talking was Ryou. And anyone that has seen the Princess Diarys should know what chick flick you were talking about... This is a really great fic and you are a great writer.

I can count the number of true friends I've ever had in my life on zero fingers...
KurianGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I think it was Ryou...possibly Tristan. I'm not entirely sure. Probably Ryou. Am I right?

Anywho, good fic all the same. And it was 'the Princess Diaries', wasn't it, the American chick-flick. _

Cettie-girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I'm guessing you're talking about the Ryou Bakuras of the world.

*sigh* I can relate to what's being said in here... especially the paragraph:

"And yet, when tomorrow comes, they're content to sit and read a book, or doodle in a sketch book, and no one ever comes near them, because even if they are seen by someone, they're seen as snobbish and aloof, and no one knows how much they crave to be loved... "

But yeah... that was such an awesome one-shot. Emotions and points both conveyed strongly.
Chibi Tea chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
That was awesome. I really liked that story.
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
*claps* it's very good. Let me guess... Shizuka?

I'm right, aren't I? Yay!

good fic.