Reviews for The Final Act
Not G. Ivingname chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
in the first ending, did beast boy kill him self after, becuse he said, if you die so do I, well did he?
Not G. Ivingname chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
I like happy ending better
TopKat chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
fluff! don't ya just love it? amazing once again, gorgeous. I loved it.
Oportet chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
NO! WHY RAVEN! WHY!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Great A.E. I loved it, actually I love both endings. I like it when authors do that. You and one other person are the only people I've ever seen make an alternate ending to their story. And coincidently the other one was a BB/Rae story as well. This was great, good job.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Oh wow, that was dark.
SnufflesWillRISE chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Aww! so sad. I'm trying to write a fic where Raven attempts suicide to save her friends, but Trigon won't let her die. He is the source of all her energy/powers and because of that he makes her end up healing herself. Dang depressing if you ask me... Anyways good job. I've always thought she'd try suicide but never over BB. Good thought. ttyl.
PinaNaranja chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Aw! I love it! Both of them!
jimmyhere chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Personally, I like the dying better, but I'm just sadistic like that. Great writing!
SugarHighNutcase chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
well, it was good, but I liked your other Teen Titans fics better. it was very sweet, though, I loved the BB/Rae-ness of it (lol). you're a good writer, can't wait for more updates and fics!
bluerose2823 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
i know tis is bad and that i keep giving you reviews like this but IT was AWSOME i wich i could write like you good job!
SandCastleShadows chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
*pause* i think i like ending better...
Achitka chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
The first one was better. The second read like a cheesy romance novelette. I hate those. Still the last line of the second chapter was good. write on - Atchika
Sheeta-33 chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
The other ending was good but I think this one was much better. Great job, and keep it up.
Sheeta-33 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
That was sad! But really good anyway, I like how you make it like what Raven might really say. Keep up the good work.