Reviews for The Final Test
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
So, how many chapters are there? An are you going to bring back all your stories, you made in another website? Because I like one story call Thunderbolt or what's just thunder, I can't remember the name but it was when Red lost his Pikachu to Yellow. Oh, where you also the one who type Red sleeping with different Pokemon, I have to say not bad, hope you bring back all your Pokemon stories.
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 6/27/2003
If you killed Brock off,how can he be in the sequel?
Nite the Umbreon chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
Kewl! Continue!
Satoshi Ash hehehe chapter 2 . 12/21/2002
Muahahahhahahahahahha! This is totaly EVIL! ... *chokes and dies* ouahhhh aughhhhh dwahhhhhh!

(in otherwards I like it alot...)

and where IS Brock going to get to after the "Temporal Vortex" hn?
tmp chapter 2 . 11/5/2002
Interesting I neer knew you would continue this story I thought it ended with Ash killing off Gary. So Ash brought Misty back as a young kid interesting. So Ash finally got rid of Brock. What a sweet bond between Ash and Misty. keep writing its really interesting this could turn out really good.
Dawn the Espeon chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Whoa. KEWL!
magicalzap who is 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
wow! really, really nice. i espescially liked that u just didnt do this:

Squirtle uses Hydro Pump.

Arcanine is hurt.

Arcanine faints.

its too bad that Ash will get arrested for pokemon theft, and murder in the whaterverth degree. darn!
fanman chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
This was very good. I was wondering about the finishing sequel to the story where Ash becomes Destiny.
mr.darj chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
why? whatever happened to good old palletshipping?

why does Gary always lose?
Dauthi chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
PokeBelle chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Hrm... kinda cool... strange, but cool... and why does everyone make gary the bad guy?
Haytham chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
interesting story
obiwankatie chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
WRITE MORE! this is so incredibly kool!
Hypermon chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Why do you call Ash Ashura? I mean, I read your other fic about cardcaptor ashura and I got why you called him that in the other fic, but why here? I think YOU SUCK! psych! This was once again, great! !why am I laughing?