Reviews for A Single Turn
Jem 4ever chapter 1 . 3/13
Great story. I love drunk Lilly. She made me laugh. I've found a sudden interest in these two and now I'm all about reading stories with these two.
Naheniel chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
A really beautiful story. I think both Lily and Scotty are very well described and perfectly in character and I think the story is well written.

There are some typos but that happenes.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Aw very awsome and really well writen!
jambled chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Hey hon that was great! really liked it!
valerie chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I just love it! it is fun and cute and "soft", I just wish we could get some of that too on the show!

Rambo2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I absolutely loved it!

You are such a good writer! I'm going to tell all my friends how original and orthentic your stories are!

Thankyou for the great read!

Rambo2 (coldcasesource1)
AthenaIceGoddess chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
It was good. I like a tad more fluff, but that's just me. Very good story!
Little Tussi chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
*Haves a huge grin over face* Loved it.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
"Yare tah bestest girlfriend evah!" She exclaimed

That made me laugh, a little ooc but still totally hilarious! i mean. who's really in character when they're intoxicated anyway? A fandom is not complete without at least one "drunken" story :-D, or at least in my opinion.

Anyway! This is a great story! Hurrah for Scotty/Lily. :-D
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
That was a really good story.
LiRA chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Incredibly cute story, which would usually make me ill, but it's Scotty, so it's ok.

No, I actually liked this. You write very well, and besides a few typos, it was generally a great read. Cheers. Write more.

Jessa4865 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
This was wonderful! I love Scotty's reaction to the cats (I'm a cat lady myself) and I love Protective!Scotty. This calls for a sequel... maybe a drunk Scotty being nursed back to health by Lil? Please continue it!

Wolf Jade chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
it was cute, i saw nothing wrong with it. keep up the good work.
Erica chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I liked that story, but if you don't like the ending you could always keep it going...I wouldn't argue. ) It seems like a good beginning to a longer story.
Trinity005 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I loved this! You can't just end it like that!

You have to explain those things she was saying while she was drunk! I'm assuming the "liar" is her father, but I need to know the details.(please!)

oh, the drunken Lilly scenes were too funny! loved! (Lilly trying to find her knee under the

Also,I'd love to read the story of L/S investigating the murder of Caitlin Sweeten, I think it would be a good fic.

Again, great fic, I hope you'll write more soon.