Reviews for The Past and the Present's Future
team-switzerland-ivy chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
OMG im like balling my eyes out here i thought as always he just left to be with kikyo not that he turned human and couldnt make it back with kagome through the well...that i think is what makes it sooo sad...my oan heart now aches for kagomes and her lost loveaand found heartache. :'(
Animaegan chapter 17 . 6/21/2009
I did a search thing that brought me all of the Sesshoumaru and Kagome pairings. And this story popped up. Even at the top, it says Sesshoumaru and Kagome. So I was a little confused when it turned out to be an Inuyasha and Kagome. So for future reference, put that it's a Inu-Kag pairing in the summary.
mischievous female chapter 17 . 5/26/2008
this is a wonderful story for an inu/kag, but you should re-label the story as an inu/kag instead of a kag/sess.
snowbirdyoukai chapter 17 . 5/25/2008
This story was very different and unique. I'm normally not a Inu/Kag fan and only started to read it because it was labeled as a Sess/Kag story. I was too far into to stop. I liked the plot. But I will say this, you need to correct the label on this story since Sess and Kag are not the ones romancing each other!
imanewme chapter 17 . 2/18/2008
I've read this story three times now. It's touching. I love it.
fanofthemoon88 chapter 17 . 11/10/2007
Terrific story! I really enjoyed reading that. Thank you for the wonderful read.
poems2songs chapter 17 . 9/29/2007
interesting story... really liked it... good job... great work...
dmweasley chapter 17 . 11/29/2006
Very well written. This is your first fanfic? Great job. I really enjoyed reading it.
dmweasley chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
Very interesting. Gotta go, on to the next chapter!
AnimeSiren chapter 17 . 8/4/2006
Yay! I liked this story! It was a really sweet story!
doragon-youkai chapter 6 . 1/20/2005
this is a great story. yay!
J. Cascata chapter 17 . 1/7/2005
Oh TK, how sappy! I loved it! Of course, you know I love everything you write, so that was no surprise, ne? lol

I can't see you crying...just. can't. Uh, weird me, I know.

So tell me something, are you going to at least consider a sequel? You left it open enough for one, but closed enough that it wouldn't really make that much of a difference. Mm, you know my vote...so I'll find you online later and plead it with you. I want to see what their kid looks like darn it! (that sounds funny...trying to keep my potty mouth out of reviews)

I'm rambling, aren't I? Oh who cares!

The story was great, so thanks for sharing it with all of us! So sad that it's already over...I know 17 chapters isn't really an 'already', but it is to me...good story!

See ya

~Mistress
Aqua Miko chapter 17 . 1/6/2005
ah if this was a soup opra or a movie u would here tha aws lol i loved it its woderful!
Made of socks chapter 16 . 1/3/2005
Hmm... if Inuyasha was hungry, why didn;t he just eat the food from the American deli that they had just ordered?

Hee. Kidding. it's okay. Fun story, jaa ne!
J. Cascata chapter 16 . 1/2/2005
Honey, your A/N's are the funniest! Don't ask me why; you know very well I have no idea why I think the way I do most of the time. lol

I liked this one; it integrated the real world into Kagome and Inuyasha's future very well. So are we going to see more of Sesshoumaru and Rin? I want to see the brotherly love. hehehe

Mata