Reviews for Superman is Clark Kent
Lucy Wiggin chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Short, but sweet:-) The Superman name is really kind of lame, coming to think of it.

yours

Lucy
namjai chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Far more believable that she would recognize him than she wouldn't! A fun little story, and I loved the last line - it sounded just like Chloe.
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
woah dude, i've never read a smallville fanfic b4 but i have 2 say that i'm glad i read this one! absolutely fantastic! i'm honestly speechless. that was so very well written and i just wish i could write like that. aww man that was fantastic! loved the last line hehe. loved this fic 2 bits mate! its goin on ma favs! no critisisms from me 2day! well, at least 4 u lol.

::Alex::
Doranwen chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I like it, especially the last line. Only one note to make: "I know it will" should be "I knew it would", to fit the tense the sentence before it has. If you fix that, it should be good.
Renee6061 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
That's very good and makes a lot of sense - how could Chloe not recognize him, after all? And that last line sounds just like something she'd say. :-) Nice work.
betalight chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Heeheehee! I love the last line.
The Spooky Mulder chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
That was...interesting. Written very well, but I must say kind of pointless. I think you captured Chloe's character very well, though. :)
lilsmoochiegirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Great loved it hope that lana read the paper cuz she and clark are so close like gf and bf.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Interesting...I like it.
Issue42 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Not bad at all. Short, but good. I like it.
scullymulder chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Hm...you should continue with this...its a really good story, even if you weren't intending on continuing...like have the Smallville people confront Clark and Lois or something...I have NO clue...just a thought...
Melindotty chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
LOVE IT!
anywbshowlover chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I real love the way you piece everything together saying that Clark Kent and Superman are the some person.