Reviews for Grape Lucidity on Ice
Marie chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
One hell of GSR story you have here. I was totally in love with it the first time I read it. So many years have gone by and I am still in love with it.
Maybe you have turned your back on GSR; but I'd love to see a new story from you about Sara and Grissom. A love story. Not the f****-up ones they have on the show now.
Lydia chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
Don't know why I only caught this story now. It's a bit of OC; but, I am not complaining. This story has everything that a GSR shipper can hope.

Thank you for sharing it. I am just curious, though. Are you planning writing any new stories?

Wish all is well with you.
caz1969 chapter 16 . 8/6/2008
Great ff

so glad I got sent the link to this today,

I was told I would like it, but it was more than that, i loved it.

do you have the link to the other version ;)
caz1969 chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
I'm still reading

WOW!
caz1969 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
loving it more and more
caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
good start

I think im going to be reading this all night till i finish it
sarasidleismyidol chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I can't believe I just found this! What an amazing fic. You're really talented. Thank you so much for sharing it. I'm wondering if you still have the link to the complete unedited version? If so could you let me know? Thank you so much!

Peace.
jenstog chapter 16 . 2/23/2008
Your story here has so much to offer, my heart screams with passion for it after reading! Do you still have a link to the complete unedited version, if so please let me know where to find it :) I was saddened by what happened in your personal life during chapter 15, and I realize that this story was written several years ago, but I am sorry for your loss. I am extremely glad I am spending a lazy Saturday afternoon searching for old GSR fics! Thanks for the fic.
Kim chapter 16 . 1/6/2008
Hey

This was brilliant! It gave me goosebumps in all the right places.

Kim x
toothchick chapter 16 . 11/18/2007
I really love this story! I was looking for some happy GSR, so I decided to read this again. (For the third time!)
Christiangirl chapter 16 . 3/12/2007
This is a great story! It was well-written and the OOC was handled superbly! I've this story over and over and over again to the umpteenth power, and I'm going to keep on reading this great fic.

GOD bless,

Sharon
Guinevere chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I have not read a better peace of writing in a very, very long time. I cannot fault it. The characterization is impeccable, the diologue is seamless and the emotional description is entirely flawless! in this story you have captured Sara and Gil in tiny jewel of intensity - Perfect.

I want to see you writing scripts for the show!
redlace76 chapter 16 . 2/19/2007
*shakes her head in wonder* I have read quite a few fanfics... but, honey... this one was so well written... so sweet... fluff may be fluff, but damnit... when it's good it's good, fluff or not. I am so sick of reading fics where they stay in character for the first chapter or so, and then kinda morph into people who bear no resemblance to Grissom or Sara. These characterizations were dead on... the sex was nice, too... but my favorite part was the conversation/interaction when they returned to the hotel room after the party...omg... the dialogue was SO Grissom and Sara... I can't tell you how happy this story has made me. Excellent job... I'm off now to read all your CSI fics... and eagerly anticipate more. Thank you for this... ;)
Carrie chapter 16 . 2/10/2007
Gotta say, this was really cool. Unlike a handful of the other stuff I've read about Sara and Grissom, you seem to keep them in character. I like it.
lisab1986 chapter 16 . 6/28/2006
Great fic! I really enjoyed this story - I'm a big fan of the GSR stories that take place outside of Vegas. I'm impressed with how you wrote it - I'm looking forward to reading more from you!