Reviews for The Oblivious Mode
amy chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
I know that you haven't updated this in years, but I really hope that you continue it!
e13 chapter 11 . 3/1/2010
please update
LISA A chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
I WAS READING YOUR STORY. I WAS WONDERING IF LOGAN AND RORY WAS GOING TO GET TOGETHER. I THINK IT WOULD BE CUTE FOR THEM TO ALL OF SUDDEN THEY KISS. JUST A IDEA. GOOD STORY. SMILE. LISA.
absox chapter 11 . 2/21/2006
I really like it, please update soon!

I just have one question. Are all the people Rory works for supposed to be older than she and Logan are? Or are they the same age?
Bekah chapter 11 . 1/23/2006
I check everyday to see if you've updated this story! Please Please update!
princetongirl chapter 11 . 9/14/2005
loved it update soon
MaryKitty chapter 11 . 8/14/2005
oh you have to update i think this is one of the best adn most unique stories ive ever read! please!
Kitriel chapter 11 . 7/17/2005
wow! this story is great so far! please update soon! can't wait to see what will happen next between rory and logan. I am so glad that i finally got to read it!
Kitriel chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
that was so cute! I love how everyone is popping up in not so expected ways. it's fun!
Kitriel chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
aw, that was so absolutely cute! she really is oblivious though! great work!
Kitriel chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
wow, this story is really cute so far, thanks for letting me know where it was!
eliza chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
this fic is so much fun.
NicoleMarie87 chapter 11 . 6/9/2005
are you going to finish this? because i really think that you should! its a great story please do~nicole
CathyCakou chapter 11 . 3/19/2005
Hey there! I really like ur story but when are you going to make Rory realise Logan's feelings for her?
reb chapter 11 . 3/13/2005
Please update! I really want to see where this story is going to go! I need my Gilmore Girls becuase they are going on a hiatus! Please update! I especially want to see what happens on the cruise!