Reviews for Tactics of Evil
Misha queen of the night chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
lady your story rocks so hard it dont matter if you cant spell i cant spell to save my life again you are so cool i personaly think that you should eviscerate that boyfriend of yours and or become romanticaly involved with necromi but hey thats just me anywhosies keep it up

Misha queen of the night
WarGreymonVsChar chapter 19 . 8/12/2005
good chapter. sorry i havent been keeping up im kinda slow lol. u need to update soon girl lol. any ways good chapter. ill agree the ice caves were pretty cool. keep at it and get a chapter posted sometime wil ya? lol laters. oh and always feel free to im me or e-mail me and what not
Captain Nate chapter 19 . 3/2/2005
Too f ckin funny! Been reading for a while, finally decided to review. For extra fun, include the Secret Cow Level.

In case you didn't know:

After the Eve Of Destruction quest is completely over, go to Tristrum, pick up Wirt's leg, then fuse the leg and a tome of town portal in the Rogue Encampment.
WarGreymonVsChar chapter 18 . 2/11/2005
hey keep at it and dont let things get you down. take your time and do a good job. remember you write for you not for other people. so take you time and make it how you like it. keept at it!
4sakeN chapter 17 . 1/19/2005
a srry bout brittnys phone call i whould have told u but i chouldnt find the right way
katz-go-moo chapter 16 . 1/11/2005
haha that was funny. good chappie! yes, yes, go on to encompass the expansion! yeah, that'd be cool. lol forsaken threw azurewrath into hell and tyrael went to get it and all, haha that's so funny :P
4sakeN chapter 15 . 1/6/2005
being nude is fun and healthy ...now every one strip and run around like a chicken whith no head!
Foo chapter 14 . 12/31/2004
funny. not particularly well spelled but still funny
WarGreymonVsChar chapter 12 . 12/22/2004
pretty funny story. keeps me happy lol. very good keep at it and for all of u who would flame this stop whibeing and just dont read it. if your not gonna give some advice stop complaining. on another note if u need a beata\reader i would be happy to do it for u. my contact info is in my profile. keep at it and great story
katz-go-moo chapter 12 . 12/20/2004
LOL giant demented sperm? well yeah, if you think about it.. he kinda does o_O hey, you spelled duriel right! yay _
4saken chapter 12 . 12/20/2004
ran-ran u spelled mhe name wrong !but other wise its a great fic keep it going hurry up to i want to read the rest damnit!
The Smith chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
OK, Seriously This is one of the worst fic's i have ever read. Neko was right. Im sorry but lighting my arm on fire would be more fun then reading this agian.
katz-go-moo chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
neko, it's her story and if she wants to make it this way, she can damn well make it this way. and so what if she decided to make a 'got sucked into my fav game' fan fic? it's an awesome idea and many people like to read fics about it. ran-ran is a good name. you're just pizzed cause you don't know how to make such a good story. so before you go judging someone else's awesome stories, think about your own; YOU DON'T HAVE ANY.

anyway, my review for chappie 10.. i still give it a 10/10, keep up the good work _
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 8 . 12/16/2004
Slaying maggot monsters! FUN! _ I've always hated Deriel...Probably because just looking at him makes me sick...(I hate maggots...) I love your sense of humor in this fic, Necromi: Ah! Bunnies! LOL! That was really good. Keep up the great work! See ya! _~
KawaiiNekoOfDoom chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I don't like this story, in all honesty.

For one: There's way too many people who write D2 fanfics like they get sucked INTO the story/game. It was fine, but now it's overdone.

Two: I know, I know, names arn't everything, but I don't like the name 'Ran-Ran'. I doubt that's your real name, and if a main character is gonna have a name, (Which they should, I guess.) it'd better be a good name.

Three: A hyperactive semi fan-girl-sh that curses and is in a D2 fanfic with humanity's struggle for survival against the undead/demon hordes. It doesn't fit together, IMO.

Four: I don't like Ran-Ran. -Wants her to die/get mauled by a zombie-

And lastly, Five: It seems like you were writing this with an overdose of sugar. That's just me.

I guess some people would like this fanfic, but I don't. Nice grammar though.