Reviews for Desert Beauty
redconvoy chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
And then Malik beat the sh*t out of Duke. HEHEHE!

Good story! More!
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
hahaha! I'm sorry I can't help it, Marik being jealous and turning Malik into a girl! Oh god that's awsome! But seriously good first chapter. Also I don't think I've ever seen this pairing before so congrats on making some headway. But is this going to continue once Malik's a guy again? Anyway good first chapter, please update again soon.
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
!

Oh dear oh dear... it's a good thing Marik's got the Rod, or Duke would be seriously in trouble... on the other hand, I'm sure Malik's got a few dirty tricks up his/her sleeve...
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Well, that was certainly amusing. :P Good grief, I can sympathize with Malik. I've been a female all my life and I can barely stand it.

:P You know, my bra usually doesn't bother me (except the strap itches like hell). But ever since I read that diologue, I've been acutely aware of it. Gah... no wonder Malik doesn't want to wear one! .

The final conversation between Duke and Malik was great. I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.

Oh, and I liked Tea's oogling at Duke. ; It was funny... and it didn't seem as bad as Joey and Tristan's oogling. -.- Those two bakas...

This was cool! Review ya later!

DSF
matchynishi chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Oh, I loved it! And whoever thought *Duke* would be more gentlemanly than Tristan and Joey? . Not me, *that* was for sure. And I suppose Duke could only go *so* far... Personally, I'm still kinda surprised he waited all these days before making even one move, lol.

Ooh, and something tells me Marik's gonna be pissed... I worry about Duke. :p