Reviews for The Tucker Initiative
Serit chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Is this a one-chapter short-short? Do you plan to continue this here, at W5C, or AO3? My computer always gets virus-attacked if I go to LJ. This is a great start, if you meant for it to be longer.
entallat chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Loved this!
Copper Kestrel chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh, a lovely story, showing a very true side to friendship, and how efforts aren't always noticed by those who they're directed against. And it really is the sweetest thing one could do for a friend, in these circumstances.

Thank you for writing.
IchthusFish chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Wow. Excelent. You have captured Malcolm's integrity really well. Very believeable.
RoaringMice chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Wow. This story is perfect as it is. Sacrifice, not appreciated by some, but seen and understood by others. Well done.
WhtevrHpnd2Mary chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I definitely think this story could use more. I love the idea, and would love to see it fleshed out into a full blown story!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
That IS the sweetest thing one friend could do for another, great idea here! I'll go check out what else you got ;)
Rinne chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Very very nice.
Cat C chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Very good so far, but don't stop there. I would love to see you continue this. You've captured their relationship well.
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Aw, that was sweet, I wish it could've happened that way on the series (even though I did like the scene with T'Pol). And was that a hint of RS in the last line? :) Nice fic, all around!
Orion9 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Wonderful! Beautifully written – you captured the characters and the essence of the their friendship perfectly. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!