Reviews for Robocop Fanfiction saga: Prequel: Opening Moves
velossian chapter 1 . 3/24
Thought this was totally awesome a true robocop fan looking forward to reading the rest of this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Very well written. Give me more
K.LeCrone chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hello! I'm trying to get in touch with an old friend from many years ago who used to go by the pen name of "Sentry22." By any chance do you have her email? She and I used to be heavily into the RoboCop fandom.

Thank you so VERY much!
Willum chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I always thought that Miller screwed up the Robocop universe with the changes in character that he made for Robocop 2-especially the Old Man, since he came across as a very decent man in the first film.

This story obviously sets up your series to take place after the first Robocop movie, and the few characters that we've seem far truer to their original nature.

I hope that this series continues in that manner.
Knight Lancer chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Great. Best robofic I've seen, of course...it's not like there are that many to begin with. Keep up the good work.
DragonPeaceEnvoy chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Hi, Demona's Pet.

I had made the promise a few days ago that I would give your fics a good review a few days ago, and while a lot of things are going on, I have found a way to read your fics either one-by-one or two-by-two.

Your "Opening Moves" fic was very good, or even excellent (I'm not sure which, but either way is good): the only flaws that I had noticed were a few minor flaws in spelling and punctuation and capitalization. (For example, it's easier to recognize "Area 51" than "area 51".) It is a good thing when any flaws that you might have are most or all minor.

But back to the real goodness: Good characterization of the hero Murphy/RoboCop; good introduction of the new street criminal Rojano; good depiction of OCP's transition in the wake or aftermath of Dick Jones's demise; also, I liked how you depicted The Old Man as having complexity, with more dimensions in him than merely his instinctive greed and paternalistic power-lust. All-in-all, it was a good show, including the scene in which Murphy speaks with a pair of men identified as "Jake" and "Carl". Good depiction of RoboCop's tortured human predicament. Very sympathetic depiction of the hero; I appreciate writings like that.

Sincerely, CrossoverPeaceEnvoy (or, C-P-E; a clumsy pen-name, and I'm thinking of changing it sometime in 2005 or 2006. Do you have any suggestions for a more graceful pen-name than the bombastic name I had taken several months back...? Email me if you have a suggestion; you know how to get my email addy.) Have a good day.