Reviews for Ginny Weasley's Secret Life
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
Poor Severus.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
AGH! Why is Ginny shagging someone else?

But anyway, yayness for them meeting up again.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
Wow.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
I would say that if any students were 'to notice Severus' it would be fifth years and up, first years are disturbing considering the girls are only eleven.

loved the chapter yet again.I also love you portrayl of Luna, she'd my favorite Harry Potter characters, number one on my list of favs, and I really love her in this story.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
Wow. That was unexpected. I like how you explained what happened without using extreme detials, which made the scene believealbe and realistic, and it didn't seem like 'smut.'

I really like this chapter. Seducing is only good if you know when to stop, right? Poor, Ginny. She should have gotten out while she good. Great chapter.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
Wow. I really love your portrayal of Severus.

One thing, are you British? That sould totally awesome.

Another thing: Do you have other fics?

A Third thing: is chapter 10 the chapter completeing the fic or are there more chapters coming?
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
I love the Severus part of the flashback. After reading Hallows, and I think that I've read this before, you do a great job of making the reader feeling sympathy for Severus. I think, had I read this at any other time before Half Blood Prince, I would have gone off the wall about how mean Severus is, but you do a great job of portraying the real him.

Great work.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
I haven't read very many Genevra/Severus pairings, and most people of the fandom find it outrageous. However, you style and your ability with suspense and emotions really draws me in. As one of the best, and only, fics I've read with this unique pairings, I find it impossible to think what else would outrage or upset readers.

I give you a pat on the backs and reassurance that there will be no rotten eggs or any rotton foodstuffs for that matter, coming from my direction. I love it.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Wow. I really like it. Although thoughts are usually in ' ' and in italics as well. If you don't mind I'd also like to say that if you double space between paragraphs in your types version it will upload onto fanfiction in proper paragraphs.

I don't know if I reivewed this anonymously or not, but I like the beginning. You develop, very subtly at first, the tension between Ginny and Severus.
SwayPippin chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I think you are brilliant! I really enjoyed this story!

Sway
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
Worst stories ever? DON'T EVER SAY THAT! It's not a good habit to berate your own writing. And although I haven't read any of your other stories (and I clearly state on my profile that I can't stand it when Snape is pared with anyone) I loved your story and it's the best I've ever read! I actually suck to it and read it straight through! You need to update.

You can find my e-mail on my profile page.
sirius-seriously chapter 5 . 12/17/2005
? what was that? very... odd
sirius-seriously chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
its good. sorta. well different. thats the word. but i like it
sirius-seriously chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
again, will have to see how this ends up
sirius-seriously chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
...interesting. i will have to see whaere ths goes