Reviews for oh those blood red eyes
Zena McClain chapter 5 . 9/25
When Yami bite Yugi back, it's as if Yami is accepting to teach Yugi how to be a Vampire. :) ;)
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
Yay now that's a real lemon! Even though I've read more detailed lemons lol keep up the good work!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
That wasn't a lemon, that was more of a lime. There wasn't any sex involved. But it was good. I liked it.
YurukaMuto A.S.M chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
So far , good story, but I prefer to think that it was attempted rape, Yugi is still a virgin , but a little traumatised, but Yami makes it all better.
CrystalOfTime chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
NONONO it was good!
CrystalOfTime chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
*chuckles* Oh Marik and Malik are gonna be in for a surprise!
Yiga chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
Are ya kiddin me! After all they've been though, hell and back, you are going ta make them suffer more!
P.s. That was a great lemon
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
5 Stars! Hurrya for u! Ur my favorite author now! * throws confety *
Yugi: mmm...oooh...YAMI!
Yami: mmm...oh, aibou...* strokes yugi through his leather pants *
Eeeewwwww! But so cute i'll leave u 2 alone for a while..
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Well that was a great story but u still have four stars so keep it up
Yugi: * Hiding under bed *
Yami: Aibou u can come out now...do u want me to bite u again?
Yugi * comes out from under the bed and offers his throat to yami* please?
Yami: with pleasure..* bites yugi *
Yugi: oooohhhh...yami
Okay u two see ya
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I cant get enough so i read it over and over again..i really liked yami scareing off yugi's dad!
Yugi: YEAH! i really hate my dad! * starts to cry *
Yami: ooh...come here aibou! Your cused dad cant get to you now..here this'll make you feel better * bites yugi's neck and gently sucks his blood *
Oookkkkaaayyy well any way 4stars...Now excuse me for a moment while i go pry yugi off of yami before he sucks him dry...but then again...
Yugi: oooohhh...yami
Yami: mmmm...
well see ya they'll be like that for a while
Moongirl12121 chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
XD The Deaf one, was Beethoven. Mozart was known for his piano, but I'm not sure on other things.
Yuugi's dad is an asshole, and I will beat him with a hammer for what he did.
Moongirl12121 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I really don't understand how Yuugi can trust Yami properly at this point what with all that's happened, but okay. And so much Dragon Heart, after going my whole life of never hearing of it, in the past two days I've seen at least three references to it. I really gotta check it out.
Moongirl12121 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Yay Yuugi and Yami conflict didn't screw up the entire story! It just made things sweeter
Moongirl12121 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I thought Yami was supposed to give Yuugi his blood in order to change him?
Moongirl12121 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Lol, Seto your British accent that I gave you just makes this ten times more humorous. Also, now Yuugi and Yami are even. Yami gave Yuugi a bloody nose, and bit him twice. Yuugi got Yami in da balls. Pretty even to me.