Reviews for oh those blood red eyes
Yiga chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
Are ya kiddin me! After all they've been though, hell and back, you are going ta make them suffer more!
P.s. That was a great lemon
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
5 Stars! Hurrya for u! Ur my favorite author now! * throws confety *
Yugi: mmm...oooh...YAMI!
Yami: mmm...oh, aibou...* strokes yugi through his leather pants *
Eeeewwwww! But so cute i'll leave u 2 alone for a while..
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Well that was a great story but u still have four stars so keep it up
Yugi: * Hiding under bed *
Yami: Aibou u can come out now...do u want me to bite u again?
Yugi * comes out from under the bed and offers his throat to yami* please?
Yami: with pleasure..* bites yugi *
Yugi: oooohhhh...yami
Okay u two see ya
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I cant get enough so i read it over and over again..i really liked yami scareing off yugi's dad!
Yugi: YEAH! i really hate my dad! * starts to cry *
Yami: ooh...come here aibou! Your cused dad cant get to you now..here this'll make you feel better * bites yugi's neck and gently sucks his blood *
Oookkkkaaayyy well any way 4stars...Now excuse me for a moment while i go pry yugi off of yami before he sucks him dry...but then again...
Yugi: oooohhh...yami
Yami: mmmm...
well see ya they'll be like that for a while
Moongirl12121 chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
XD The Deaf one, was Beethoven. Mozart was known for his piano, but I'm not sure on other things.
Yuugi's dad is an asshole, and I will beat him with a hammer for what he did.
Moongirl12121 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I really don't understand how Yuugi can trust Yami properly at this point what with all that's happened, but okay. And so much Dragon Heart, after going my whole life of never hearing of it, in the past two days I've seen at least three references to it. I really gotta check it out.
Moongirl12121 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Yay Yuugi and Yami conflict didn't screw up the entire story! It just made things sweeter
Moongirl12121 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I thought Yami was supposed to give Yuugi his blood in order to change him?
Moongirl12121 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Lol, Seto your British accent that I gave you just makes this ten times more humorous. Also, now Yuugi and Yami are even. Yami gave Yuugi a bloody nose, and bit him twice. Yuugi got Yami in da balls. Pretty even to me.
Moongirl12121 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
A legally blind vampire? That's new XD

Yami you are such a creeper, and a stalker. That act though was pretty damned clever!
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
FINALLY. Within the first chapter, someone asks WHY Yami is interested in Yuugi. That never happens so it makes me happy.

Okay, finding it a little hard to believe that if Yuugi was abused, that he would trust Yami, a total stranger that /is biting his neck/ on nothing other than his word. Just seems pretty flimsy. Also, random coughing fit is random.

For this story, for some reason I gave Seto a British accent. I don't know why, but I did.
Juliet28 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Nice story
Lavonya chapter 27 . 8/27/2013
' Oh How Those Red Eyes Shine' is a Perfect title for the sequel!
Lavonya chapter 26 . 8/27/2013