Reviews for Terra
Amber chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
Oh gosh I am nearly in tears, I can't tell who I'm crying for anymore because I feel sorrow for everyone.. but amazing writing skills none the less.. great story so far.. :)
Amber chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Terra and B.B. forever! 3

And that truly is sad.. I can already feel that your story may make me cry.. Which you should take as a compliment, I only get attached when it's a freaking awesome story
Amber chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Loving it! I'm only on chapter 4, but I shall continue!
weirdal1 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
other than you changing bb and terra's backstories, this is pretty good so far!
Zade chapter 18 . 7/31/2007
Wow. That was awesome. My favorite Titan is Terra and I'm always looking for fanfics and such to keep her alive in my thoughts. (that sounded much more obsessive than it needed to, lol). Great writing. I'm about to move on to the sequel.
Dr.Pepper-drinker chapter 14 . 12/23/2005
Christmas rulez! You keep beliveing
littleprincess21 chapter 18 . 7/5/2005
this is one of the ebst stories ever! i have read this story so many times! lol. anyway your writing is awesome, and so are the stories!
Terra Lover chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I LOVE Terra, she is so awsome! Your pairings are just the way I like 'em! I hate it when they pair up BB and Raven. It is so WRONG! hasn't anyone seen the episodes! They totally hate each other. I apologize, I only read your summary, but I like you because of the summary! lol, bye!
Blueyedblonde chapter 18 . 3/26/2005
frickin' finnaly! You have no idea how long i've waited for this! And man, was it cute! BBXTERRA FOREVER!
kittykat chapter 18 . 3/18/2005
AWESOME!AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME !

YES MAKE A SEQUAL I WANT TO SEE SOME RAVEN/TERRAN ACTION! REALLY GOD!
kuroi samurai chapter 8 . 3/11/2005
wow u hav lots of reviews... i need to make a teen titans fan fic it is my screen name...little advice less bb and raven more robin starfire...other than that i luvd it bunches... totally agree w/ u bout no ravenXrobin it is gross, my couples robinXstar, ravenXbb...sigh i wish i had a boy friend, enough bout my socil life...more of robins and starfires together!

katy
Terraluver555 chapter 18 . 3/7/2005
... I am speechless. This is like the best story I've ever read. The only thing I don't like is adding a new character, but that's only me and I don't like change. No flame intended. But I hope you write a sequel to this! I LOVE IT!
Cori Rain chapter 18 . 3/3/2005
I LOVED it! wonderful wonderful ending!
PatronSaintOfSwitchbladeFights chapter 18 . 3/2/2005
Hi! *teer!* terran is still alive! It's so *teer* beautiful!
akamai chapter 18 . 2/28/2005
Great ending! This was a nice story!