Reviews for Life in the Clouds
Lady Of The Twisted Kingdom chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Hey RikuFanattic, I finally started reading your stories, and haha, I'm quite confused with this one since I've never even really watched Last Exile... But I DO have to say, that I love your writing style...I think it's quite beautiful. And the way you describe the surroundings is majestic... Keep up with the good work!
tsuchikage chapter 10 . 12/6/2006
yeah! Dio/Alvis!

but you don't update , since 2 years ago ;(

update
IronCross chapter 10 . 1/3/2005
...Ok, the mob thing was interesting, and it was nice for you too extend your chapters a little, but you need to go into more detail, trust me, it may be time consuming but you'll get more attention. I've also spotted a few spelling a grammer errors, you should take the time in correcting them when you get the chance. 14 uh? The way you wrote earliar in the story said it all. If you want, take a look at my story. Its a first time Halo/FF7 mix. I've also added a charater that is a little like me in there as well. Catch ya later.
IronCross chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
Hey there. Well I just read a few of your chapters, not bad. I've also read your Reviews...there are Dio fans out there? I thought the guy was annoying. But I guess that his charm. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Trinity Morgan chapter 10 . 1/1/2005
I was right, Dio did propose! Aw! How kawaii! I loved this chapter, it rocked! An' thanks for dedicating this chapter to me and LollipopAreTears. It meant a lot to me. Please update soon, I love this so much!:):):):):)
LollipopsAreTears chapter 10 . 12/31/2004
Oh thanks for dedicating it to me and the other reviewer! It was so kind of you to do that! And this chapter was great, but man do I hate Loki's adopted relative! He is sic! And Dio proposed? -cries- my poor little guy is growing up! -wipes tears- Heheheh but Dio will always be mine! . Thanks for this chapter it really made my day!

And poor Claus! T_T

black rain chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
o.k. so you're really fourteen are you? well- i'm thirteen. so what's the big deal pairing up lavie and dio? jeez- i thought lavie DISLIKED dio a lot. dammit, just pair up dio and loki. i mean it's like totally obvious that they like each other. am i right? well it was just a thought, you don't have to do it if you don't wan't to. and if you think i'm being a smartass then i'm sorry. o.k.? by the way- i'm also a female anime fanattic. see you around.
Mun Pai chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
_ I just read all of this today! I like the way you've written it.

Hope you update soon! XD
Trinity Morgan chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
I bet Dio's gonna ask her to marry him- that'd be awesome! Great chappie! This fic is an instant favorite! I love it! Update soon, you can't keep us in suspense like this forever!
LollipopsAreTears chapter 9 . 12/26/2004
OMG What was Dio going to say? Does he love her? Or does he die? NO! You can't do this to us Dio fans! -cries- but he will not hurt him and Claus! -attacks Maurice and spits in his face-

Update Soon!
LollipopsAreTears chapter 8 . 12/24/2004
Great chapter! The whole thing seemed very well done, but what is it with all the roses? I guess rose-phobia only exists in Dio's mind! And now a battle in the next chapter? Hope Dio,Loki, and her family along with Claus and the others stay safe!

Trinity Morgan chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
This is fantastic, I love Loki and her interactions with everyone, they seem true to the show. You created a believable character! Yay! I love this, and Dio of course. Dio's cool, I'm glad you got him in here even though I'm confused as to how he escaped the Grand Stream. I can't believe he died back then... so sad... Anyway, I'm loving this story, you have got to update soon! Aw, that guy thought Dio was a girl... :):):):):) This is goin' to my faves!
LollipopsAreTears chapter 7 . 12/21/2004

How could you end it like that? Omg you are so good and I love your story!

Poor Dio...mistaken for a woman -shakes head-

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
SwiftStarz chapter 6 . 12/16/2004
wow i really like the writing and the story plot. its really cool! when she's looking for her family, maybe you can add some terifying beast or sumthin. I have no idea, im not really in the thinking mood if ya kno what i mean n.n;; keep it up can't wait till the next chappie!

Poor claus for being knocked out!

..::swift::..
LollipopsAreTears chapter 6 . 12/11/2004
Loki's family was in the mob? Strange...but then she can be a little adventrous...wait, she always is! But this chapter was good, told a little more about our little Loki! And I like it so far, ha, Dio you're so smart and beautiful~ And Claus was going to answer her question! Yeah!

Can't wait for more