Reviews for Lost Years
pepergirl001 chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
LOL hippos
icekrim91 chapter 18 . 8/12/2009
very cool fic, i really like it...enjyoed it very much...hope there is a sequel to the story...keep it coming...awesome
PurpleKlainer chapter 18 . 2/4/2009
umm wow that was a really sh*t ending
charmedbaby11 chapter 18 . 1/29/2006
please write a sequal. i love this story
charmedbaby11 chapter 13 . 1/29/2006
that was a great chapter
charmedbaby11 chapter 9 . 1/29/2006
go piper
charmedbaby11 chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
that basterd elder. (orbs up to the elders and yells at them) ok back. i like the story keep going
Black's Daughter chapter 18 . 10/20/2005
Love the story!
katie farmer chapter 18 . 4/27/2005
what was on the sheet of paper? email me at

O'.k12

I really liked this story and i will read the sequels if you make them. please make a sequel!
charmedluver chapter 18 . 1/24/2005
seqel gret chappie but very slighlty random
Princess Pinky chapter 18 . 1/24/2005
Amazing ending! I love how powerful Paige is! You also have a way with writing the sisterly fun, which the show has lacked lately! Will you be doing a sequel? Because I would definitely like to read it!
anonomous chapter 17 . 1/14/2005
So far awesome, keep writing more chapters, I chect almost hourly mainly daily. Can't wait.
The-Cheese-Fairy chapter 17 . 1/9/2005
LOL! Green and Red hippos? This story rocks, but it's weird imagining Paige not liking shopping! Update soon!

Laur x
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 17 . 1/9/2005
Good to see you took a break from the demon-vanquishes; some bounding time for the sisters can't fail to be a good thing, and at least you settled a couple of living issues for Paige.

Gotta admit, looking forward to seeing how the Source lasts against the Power of FOUR; will they still need to do that whole 'Halliwell witches' stuff, or is the inclusion of Prue going to make all the difference on that front?

Update soon!